• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charles johnson wants new stadium music

CardiacCats

Darin Gantt had two excellent points about this last night on twitter...

Who are the songs for? The players or the fans?

In all seriousness, guys being paid millions need to have music to get hyped? 'tis a bit silly imo.

Agreed - the music will be for the 70K plus customers, not the 53 millionaries. Having said that, it should be hype and not folk music just because we are in the south.

Agreed - the music will be for the 70K plus customers, not the 53 millionaries. Having said that, it should be hype and not folk music just because we are in the south.

Yeah, I'm not saying it should be church music, but it shouldn't be hard core rap or metal either... and I like both of those.

I would love for them to blast some Deftones or Snoop Dogg, but not everyone would...

ahhh yes the strict divide between music tastes of ticket holders and players great post.

All music gets dated eventually. End the problem. Get a drum line. Horns and everything else too. There is nothing better.

Recruit them from local or even nc and sc schools. Not only will it hype the crowd more. It will get the children of transplants and bandwagon fans on our side. Alternate the band members or keep the same ones week to week. Make it a competition for the bands to get to come, or something. There are a ton of ways it could be done, and EVERYONE would love it.

yeah i've never posted song suggestions for the stadiums in all the times this thread has never come up

you mean all those threads where half of everyone seriously posts the worst music ever, and everyone else posts even worse music as a joke, but then the first 50% starts thinking they're serious when they post gwar so they start talking poo about shitty bands when the bands they listen to are even shittier?

yeah i don't remember reading 50 of those threads either

Archived