• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charles johnson wants new stadium music

CardiacCats

I like Weezer and Nirvana but i doubt they're looking for that

the stadium rarely, if ever, plays songs all the way through. you can pick and chose sections of songs to play. run the riffs and heavy guitar pieces or iconic chorsus and cut out the stuff inbetween.

My god the Huddle has horrible taste in music.

Here's a question. I moved this year so haven't been to a game, but all last year, right before kick-off, they played an instrumental version of It Takes Two by Rob Base. But it was slowed down, instrumental, and changed up a bit. Anyone have any clue what it was? could have been made just for the games.

*criticizes musical taste of other posters*

*is desperately searching for a remix of 'it takes two' by rob base*

*criticizes musical taste of other posters*

*is desperately searching for a remix of 'it takes two' by rob base*

You're young aren't you?

Or, to be fair, UB has no game & needed the song just to get a dance... his next choice will decide. If its "I Wanna Sex You Up...." SMH

Darin Gantt had two excellent points about this last night on twitter...

@daringantt

Darin Gantt

I thought the stadium music flap was silly when Jenkins ran it up the flagpole. This just in, it's a big building, not every customer is 25

@daringantt

Darin Gantt

Find a record 70,000 people agree on and I'm sure they'll play it. RT @NCBenWilliams: Sporting Event not a funeral or Justin Beiber concert.

Who are the songs for? The players or the fans?

In all seriousness, guys being paid millions need to have music to get hyped? 'tis a bit silly imo.

Archived