• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Charles johnson wants new stadium music

CardiacCats

I agree with DDeac. I could care less as long as we win.

Too much variety in everyone's taste in music. Nothing can ever be agreed on.

Like biscuit posted, not everyone in there is 25. A lot of those PSL holders don't want to hear pooty rap or loud screamy music. I'm sure they don't want to run them out of the stadium either.

They play Jock Jams when the Checkers score and it pumps everyone up and gets it loud as poo in there. That's not modern at all, just a good, motivating song. Make you want to get up and scream..

also, just wondering, but how many of you that are suggesting and complaining have actually been to games and have heard what they are playing this season?

Hard? like with a lot of drums?

whatever gets you hype.. I'm confused on why it's so hard to mix rock and hip-hop together in an appropriate fashion to keep asses out of the seats..

it doesn't take a musical guru to figure out a good playlist..

I agree with DDeac. I could care less as long as we win.

Too much variety in everyone's taste in music. Nothing can ever be agreed on.

Like biscuit posted, not everyone in there is 25. A lot of those PSL holders don't want to hear pooty rap or loud screamy music. I'm sure they don't want to run them out of the stadium either.

They play Jock Jams when the Checkers score and it pumps everyone up and gets it loud as poo in there. That's not modern at all, just a good, motivating song. Make you want to get up and scream..

also, just wondering, but how many of you that are suggesting and complaining have actually been to games and have heard what they are playing this season?

seems to me people are over-thinking this.. maybe the people coordinating the entire music effort are dong the same.

there are plenty of songs that can be played.. 90 year old men need to understand rap may be apart of that.. and if Pearl Jam comes loud over the speaker, stay the fug at home gramps. ;)

you must only listen to pop music.. that's alright, some guys are into bubble gum musicians..

hmmh...I thought that hip hop was pop. That's allright, you will grow out of your angry urban phase.

I like a very wide range of music but most of it wouldn't be appropriate for a football game. I don't go to football games to listen to my music much less my favorite artists or genres.

It's time filler and as long as I don't realize "Hey, they've been playing this song since the first game I went to in 96" then I really don't notice it either way.

I'd prefer no music at all.

A real marching band would be better than the latest hip hop.

i PIed this cuz it mentioned a band. Not only would it provide music that most would agree upon, it would help lead the fans. Lets face it. Many of them need help, and it doesn't get much simpler than cheer when the band plays.

hmmh...I thought that hip hop was pop. That's allright, you will grow out of your angry urban phase.

I like a very wide range of music but most of it wouldn't be appropriate for a football game. I don't go to football games to listen to my music much less my favorite artists or genres.

It's time filler and as long as I don't realize "Hey, they've been playing this song since the first game I went to in 96" then I really don't notice it either way.

as I expected.. your analysis is as skewed as the rest of your post.. lol

Archived