• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Peppers not talking to teammates

dpanthersman

Maybe he isn't talking to anyone because of him and Carl's self-induced "gag order". They said they wouldn't be saying anything else until something does or does not happen, but everytime Pep talks to or texts a teammate, they are on the radio blabbing about what he said to them. They probably don't mean too, but when the radio guys keep bugging you during an interview for Pep info, most guys eventually crack.

Just further proof he needs to be gone. After cutting Lucas who else is he going to Mytho's with...

or maybe it is the offseason....maybe Pep is off getting drunk and having fun at the Final 4 and isn't answering calls of local media or players that he knows only want to talk about football. I mean, apply the rules of us "regular folks" to Peppers also.........I bet if you are tired of reading Peppers threads on here....just imagine how sick of the talk he is.

If I have to lean toward a player talking...I'll lean toward Moose saying he will stay and play vs. "unknown player" who might have implied Peppers is ignoring teammates and might holdout.

This is getting to be just weird....the wait for Carl Cary to have Peppers sign a 17 mil tender is insane. If they want to get out now they would have signed now... to leverage a deal quickly and acclimate Peppers to his new team.

Cary and Peppers are just hanging out and other teams will move on without them. Belicheck even said If I wanted to be traded I would sign my tender. I feel this is just some understood basic process of the franchise tag and that Cary and the Panthers will try to get the best deal for both parties. This is a linebacker heavy draft so the Patriots( who I feel is a legitimate interested suitor) who have multiple picks are not in any rush to have this guy. Idon't know it is starting to bother me with a couple of weeks to go to the draft.

pepper300.jpg

this article is just for the Peppers haters and so you will read and get rowdy...

seriously, what legit reporter would write an article about Peppers ignoring teammates (that is plural) off of hearsay that a guy he knows talked to a single unknown player. Maybe Peppers just doesn't like the one guy, maybe he is busy, maybe he talked to someone this morning.........lousy reporting but he obviously got what he wanted.

Archived