• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Gamestop/Toys R Us Guitar Hero deals

Zaximus

Right now gamestop has a deal where you pay 9.99 for Aerosmith Guitar Hero and get a free Xplorer guitar controller (new). The game is new too. I got mine for 360 but I think they had em for Ps3 and Ps2 also.

Also, Guitar Hero 2 and 3 are marked down to 9.99 new too. I went to gamestop last night and got all 3 of those games and the guitar for 30 bucks

Also, toys r us is selling the Xplorer guitar on their website (and in store if they have them) for like 8 bucks shipped. I got one as a backup.

Right now gamestop has a deal where you pay 9.99 for Aerosmith Guitar Hero and get a free Xplorer guitar controller (new). The game is new too. I got mine for 360 but I think they had em for Ps3 and Ps2 also.

Also, Guitar Hero 2 and 3 are marked down to 9.99 new too. I went to gamestop last night and got all 3 of those games and the guitar for 30 bucks

Also, toys r us is selling the Xplorer guitar on their website (and in store if they have them) for like 8 bucks shipped. I got one as a backup.

10 bucks for the game and a guitar? That seems really good. You got a link or you just saw it at the store?

Gamestop is having this "GameDays" sell right now this week and it's all true. I went there last night after reading about it on cheapassgamer.com and slickdeals.net . They have other stuff on sell too but not as great.

Why would I come on here to lie? LOL

The only thing is, you may want to call your gamestop before hand to make sure they have the Aerosmith (for your console) and the guitar. I got my stuff at the Sycamore Commons gamestop (near where the Circuit City in Matthews used to be). Lots of people are going in and buying the Aerosmith just for the free guitar. If you use the website to check availability, it's not that accurate btw.

Toys R Us deal is pretty sweet too. BTW, these are WIRED guitars but from what I heard these older xplorers are built better than a lot of the newer ones, and these are compatible with all guitar hero/rock band games on 360.

Its true. I called to see what i could get for COD WaW ($25) and asked the guy. He said wireless over the phone but toys-r-us one is wired. What did you get Maximus? I think the guy messed up.

I got a wired one, so he could have messed up. If you do in fact get a wireless that would just sweeten the deal even more.

If a gamestop runs out, you could probably get Best Buy to price match somehow.

The Gh2 and Gh3 for 10 bucks each is a deal too. They didn't really advertise that portion I guess.

Now I'm probably going to buy the Metallica Guitar Hero lol (which is cheaper online I believe newegg and amazon had it for $48 shipped, may have changed).

Aerosmith sux balls too, although I have many of their songs included in my iPod "poo You Have To Pretend To Like To Get Laid" playlist.

I think Aerosmith were awesome before the 90's. After that they took a fast downturn. Before that they had some good stuff. The game has a lot of older stuff too.

I wouldn't have paid more than 10 for it, and with the guitar it's all good.

So i went and got it last night. poo that game is addictive. I've never played GH before. They didn't have GH 2 or 3. Gonna have to find them somewhere cause i really don't like the Aerosmith songs.

Yeah try the other gamestops, there are a bunch around.

Archived