• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

When you are an old man ........

Hairless Cat

I am not pootin you guys- I am my listed age - but I am going to give it a try - Im going to text her - how fooked up is that - an old man texting for adate wqith a young llady

Hey man! Go get her! I'm 81 and had the same feelings but I'm married. You only live once and our time is running out.

No such thing as too old or too young, as long as both are legal (yes, that was for Grits). Age is just a number... sure, there's a maturity factor, but I've known quite a few 22 year olds that act more mature than 35 year olds I've known. It depends on the person and how attuned you are to each other.

If you have feelings for her, and you don't tell her, you will regret it the rest of your life. Besides, you never know.. she may be thinking the same thing you are. "He's perfect, but he probably thinks I'm too young for him." Make a move bud.. you won't know until you try. Don't come off creepy or anything, just a simple, I really like you and am going to miss you, and if I don't ask if you'd be interested in going out, I'll regret it. If you're not interested, no pressure.

Plain, simple truth works best here. If she goes and you don't even try though, you'll be kicking yourself later, trust me.

This. Keep it real.

I knew I could count on this place for compassionate and thoughtful help

she is spending the holidays with her family before leaving ( mom and step dad) - shes too young for me and out of my league anyway, alas

fug that... i'll be the first to say that i'm goofy and homely looking.

but all my life i've been able to get women well out of my league.

are you scared she'll feel the same about you?

Had a small informal party last evening.

One of the attendees was a 22 year old woman that I have had a secret crush on for a number of years. She is without a doubt the most beautiful woman who I have ever met- not some sort of trumped up bimbo but a classic beauty by anyones standards. Blond, lithe, quick with a smile and an all around wonderful young lady.

She is moving across the state unfortunately - I will probably never see her again due to circumstances. She is the most beautiful woman who has ever crossed my doorstep, and I'm certain she will always be such - I feel great regret and depression - though Im sure I never had a chance with her anyway.

sorry for this sorry tale - I had to spill my guts somewhere.

Best be sorry for what you done than something you never done. I took one once and have very little regret. That was many years ago. I'd do it again right now. There just aint much life to enjoy. If it's not too late, get after it. Who knows, maybe she's looking for you.

Archived