• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

When you are an old man ........

Hairless Cat

Had a small informal party last evening.

One of the attendees was a 22 year old woman that I have had a secret crush on for a number of years. She is without a doubt the most beautiful woman who I have ever met- not some sort of trumped up bimbo but a classic beauty by anyones standards. Blond, lithe, quick with a smile and an all around wonderful young lady.

She is moving across the state unfortunately - I will probably never see her again due to circumstances. She is the most beautiful woman who has ever crossed my doorstep, and I'm certain she will always be such - I feel great regret and depression - though Im sure I never had a chance with her anyway.

sorry for this sorry tale - I had to spill my guts somewhere.

I knew I could count on this place for compassionate and thoughtful help

she is spending the holidays with her family before leaving ( mom and step dad) - shes too young for me and out of my league anyway, alas

One time I met this chick on a cruise, much younger than me but we hit it off and I wanted to see her when I got back home. She lived in Maryland, and I think got back with her ex before meeting me in Washington DC anyways- it was a complete debacle of the highest order and convinced me that old men and young women only work if you live in Hollywierd or it's based primarily on money vs. sex which I am not interested in.

Archived