• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Armanti to Smitty (Video)

Tarheels23

I'm new as well. One of the first things I noticed was people making new threads about ABSOLUTELY ANYTHING on here. No moderators? lol

So are you a carolina fan? Or are you here because the forecast for the next few years looks like sunny with a chance of thunderstorms?(lightning coming from cams hand, most people thing its a ball.)

Either way seems like you would come sniff and post around before becoming so worried about what threads are on what forums. Too soon to become a Troll. Go down the corner to the left and they will curb your thirst for hijacking threads and teach you how to blend.

So are you a carolina fan? Or are you here because the forecast for the next few years looks like sunny with a chance of thunderstorms?(lightning coming from cams hand, most people thing its a ball.)

Either way seems like you would come sniff and post around before becoming so worried about what threads are on what forums. Too soon to become a Troll. Go down the corner to the left and they will curb your thirst for hijacking threads and teach you how to blend.

I've been a Carolina fan for as long as I can remember, was a fan before Cam and will be after. But that won't stop me from criticizing a forum for making 50 new threads on ONE subject. I'm more active on a different forum for the Carolina Panthers joined this to read more views on the team from fellow fans. But still I'll criticize whenever I feel necessary. Not saying its a bad forum, its just unorganized.

Now if Fox can start The Golden Calf of Bristol, maybe Hurney would've been wise to enlighten and push Fox on Armanti's QB play so we wouldn't of had to sit around week after week last year watch Jimmy "Noodle Arm, no mobility, loves beinjg hugged in the backfield(sacked)" Clausen.

get one thing clear.....

Fox is starting The Golden Calf of Bristol b/c Fox and Elway had a plan to shut up the chanting crowd at Mile High Stadium. Put The Golden Calf of Bristol in.....let him fail.....and then move on as a franchise from The Golden Calf of Bristol.

to this day, Fox gives The Golden Calf of Bristol backhanded compliments.

Archived