• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Add anyone not named Cam Newton

TheRealDeal

this forum is here because people become enraged by manufactured controversy (robert griffin III vs. cam newton lol are you fuging pooting me) and don't know how to avoid getting baited by trolls (grits, the box of aspergers that is PFFL and his 80 alts, some other guy).

really even though this forum is here the main board still gets pooted up with The Golden Calf of Bristol threads and massive thread derails. i think the issue is less "our fans can't take criticism of cam" and more "people don't know where to post their stupid The Golden Calf of Bristol/moore/RGIII/B1GNUTTZ69 at Bleacher Report who said that Dalton will win ORoTY thread".

trd is not a racist hes just very controversial with a big ego.

no one cares if you give compliments to other good qbs or rookie qbs, its just that those threads always end up in "we dont score enough points" blah.............then its a new one every week with the same question. so this is a good idea. but luck, dalton, ponder, locker, rg3 are good just not better than cam.

i have nothing good to say about The Golden Calf of Bristol except that he has GREAT intangibles, but when it comes to qb mechanics and skill, he is CLEARLY outclassed BADLY. then trd and The Golden Calf of Bristol fans come and overate him in threads. thats why he NEEDS to be added on here the MOST!

well maybe on rg3 because he has not played, i guess i was referring to the scout who said rg3 could make throws cam cant. but this year, in my opinion backed by stats, i thought cam did better than dalton, ponder and The Golden Calf of Bristol.

cam is making his own rookie records dude, like being the first to score 30 tds as a rookie and might be the first to get 4,000 pass and 600 rusing yards as any QB.

and i have seen cam make throws that all star vets make, as a rookie, so unless he falls off, i believe he will be the best young qb out of this bunch.

cam also is so much better because he actually can run and make an ACCURATE pass. d cordinators are going to have a tough time when cam figures out the qb postion the way brady, rodgers and manning have. his learing curve looks to be fast too.......

Archived