• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

After some cooling off today...

TruCatzFan

3- Cam has a lot of growing up to do imo... His post game interviews after losses are horrendous to watch, and I hope that we won't have to watch many more of them, as I'm hoping we can start actually winning.

Really? Not sure what you want from the kid..I'm actually glad he looks pissed. He tries to say the right thing just doesn't always come out in the best way. Other than the one questions where he says "...you tell me." I thought he was fair. That question was a little loaded...basically implying that teammates have problems with what he said in ESPN interview. Media just stirring the pot.

Really? Not sure what you want from the kid..I'm actually glad he looks pissed. He tries to say the right thing just doesn't always come out in the best way. Other than the one questions where he says "...you tell me." I thought he was fair. That question was a little loaded...basically implying that teammates have problems with what he said in ESPN interview. Media just stirring the pot.

Please refer to post #28

Is it just me or do we seem scared to let can newton losse.... how hard is it to just let him run for 5 yards instead of throwing the ball 3 times!.... I was super angry with this game at first but let me give some positives that I woke up too this mourning!

1. We are still in the running to get Claiborne.... We have the opportunity to draft a defensive player equal to a young Chris gamble the only worthwhile player on our secondary besides godfrey( even though he's playing out of position)

2. Chud may stay.... 4-9 is 4-9 and maybe this will scare the jags or other coaching vacancies away!

3. We only gave up 86 yards on the ground.... Charles johnson had at least two tackles for a loss and . 5 sacs hardy was in the backfield almost every down another practice squad player got a sack.... And we can draft a dt as well as getting Ron Edwards back next year.

4. We got jinxed..... That stupid announcer had to say 29 possessions without an interception.... We have has so many players out for this young of a team... We can't be compared to the injuries the bears, texans, or packers have cause we are too young.

5. People need to stop worrying about offense Cam dosent usually make the same mistake twice... Sailing a ball is not making the same mistake twice! Our offensive line has been decimated but besides that I don't think any of our receivers and tight ends dropped balls. They were all making plays and showing a willingness to block will Justin Blackmon do that... The point is the jets, texans, bears, steelers, ravens, bengles, and dolphins, all have quarter backs worse then ours with the exception of Big Ben but their defense keeps them in the game! I really don't for see cam throwing anymore interceptions unless they are tipped or sale on him. So our last three games will rely on a decimated defense that has a lot of heart!

6. Sherrod Martin... If he's still around next year he should probably go back to cb his instincts are bad.... Don't no if there was a way we could afford Laron Landry in the off season.... Otherwise I don't see any in the box safeties we could draft... Which is a key to many of those top defenses then move Godfrey back to fs where he belongs!

7. Stop getting mad at Rivera.... He coaches like Mike Tomlin.... Think he's a bad coach... Players should be able to motivate themselves!

I know I'm ranting but we our obviously playing for next season... And we out only I believe a safety a corner and a healthy defense away from contention again... Let

Me know what you guys think...

Is it just me or do we seem scared to let can newton losse.... how hard is it to just let him run for 5 yards instead of throwing the ball 3 times!.... I was super angry with this game at first but let me give some positives that I woke up too this mourning!

1. We are still in the running to get Claiborne.... We have the opportunity to draft a defensive player equal to a young Chris gamble the only worthwhile player on our secondary besides godfrey( even though he's playing out of position)

2. Chud may stay.... 4-9 is 4-9 and maybe this will scare the jags or other coaching vacancies away!

3. We only gave up 86 yards on the ground.... Charles johnson had at least two tackles for a loss and . 5 sacs hardy was in the backfield almost every down another practice squad player got a sack.... And we can draft a dt as well as getting Ron Edwards back next year.

4. We got jinxed..... That stupid announcer had to say 29 possessions without an interception.... We have has so many players out for this young of a team... We can't be compared to the injuries the bears, texans, or packers have cause we are too young.

5. People need to stop worrying about offense Cam dosent usually make the same mistake twice... Sailing a ball is not making the same mistake twice! Our offensive line has been decimated but besides that I don't think any of our receivers and tight ends dropped balls. They were all making plays and showing a willingness to block will Justin Blackmon do that... The point is the jets, texans, bears, steelers, ravens, bengles, and dolphins, all have quarter backs worse then ours with the exception of Big Ben but their defense keeps them in the game! I really don't for see cam throwing anymore interceptions unless they are tipped or sale on him. So our last three games will rely on a decimated defense that has a lot of heart!

6. Sherrod Martin... If he's still around next year he should probably go back to cb his instincts are bad.... Don't no if there was a way we could afford Laron Landry in the off season.... Otherwise I don't see any in the box safeties we could draft... Which is a key to many of those top defenses then move Godfrey back to fs where he belongs!

7. Stop getting mad at Rivera.... He coaches like Mike Tomlin.... Think he's a bad coach... Players should be able to motivate themselves!

I know I'm ranting but we our obviously playing for next season... And we out only I believe a safety a corner and a healthy defense away from contention again... Let

Me know what you guys think...

1- Claiborne...probably the best CB in this draft. We may take him....honestly I would prefer a big beefy DT or a freak DE. Anything to upgrade the trench. We have CB's playing the two safety positions on this defense. Martin is not a starter.

2-I'd be surprised if Chud left after 1 season

3-The back ups are better than McClain and Fua. Shirley and Kearse are both over 320 lbs. Those guys didnt get pushed around vs. Atlanta

4-Cam plays the best when there isn't added pressure on him to throw every down..(when we are running the ball)...and when he can extend drives on 3rd down w/ his legs. I've been a troll on LaFell this year...but hes starting to change my mind...catches in traffic and his blocking...raised my eyebrow a bit the past few games..

5-Martin = special teamer. Landry will not be a Panther. Too expensive

And after watching every single post game interview on panthers.com I've come up with several things that I took away from them.

1- Rivera is pissed now, his mannerisms have changed. He's tired of losing, and while he's still saying the "politically correct" things it's eating him up inside not to completely melt down in rage during these interviews. (for me, this makes me happy that he's starting to show signs that enough is enough... I was a little concerned at his inability to show emotion)

2- Rivera and the staff are evaluating everybody on every snap. He said as much. He will be getting rid of people after this season. I have a feeling that certain players will re-structure to get this team on the right track

3- Cam has a lot of growing up to do imo... His post game interviews after losses are horrendous to watch, and I hope that we won't have to watch many more of them, as I'm hoping we can start actually winning.

4- Steve Smith is one of the most humble people that plays this game. Class act by admitting shortcomings and bone-headedness earlier in his career.

5- and most importantly... I honestly believe that this team will move on after this season and do very great things. Before I just hoped that this would be the case, but after listening to Rivera in this last presser I feel that I now have a plausible reason to attach to my "homer" thoughts

I'm just as tired as everybody else that we continue to lose.

I'm just as tired that we continue to look to the future in order to win

I want to win and win now as much as anybody

I hate that I'm posting yet another "next year" thread

But after listening to RR, I do believe in him now, and here recently I have started to doubt his style. Take it for what it's worth.

If anybody else watched all of the post game interviews feel free to weigh in...

I hate losing, and I myself may have jinxed them this past Sunday...I'm getting fuggin frustrated so I'm just gonna end this now.

I agree with everything you said except for the Cam thing. How many 4-9 teams have those veterans Brady, Rodgers, Manning and Brees been on... I've played football and to lose the way this team losses then have to get dressed and have a press conference 30min later I'm amassed he's able to just whine this little... id rather cam skip the press conference and go in a room and break things then give a freaking tom brady interview at 22... he's never lost like this his whole life! But otherwise it was cool to se RR dark side and i love how he calls out players without demeaning them.... great example to the rest of the players!

1- Claiborne...probably the best CB in this draft. We may take him....honestly I would prefer a big beefy DT or a freak DE. Anything to upgrade the trench. We have CB's playing the two safety positions on this defense. Martin is not a starter.

2-I'd be surprised if Chud left after 1 season

3-The back ups are better than McClain and Fua. Shirley and Kearse are both over 320 lbs. Those guys didnt get pushed around vs. Atlanta

4-Cam plays the best when there isn't added pressure on him to throw every down..(when we are running the ball)...and when he can extend drives on 3rd down w/ his legs. I've been a troll on LaFell this year...but hes starting to change my mind...catches in traffic and his blocking...raised my eyebrow a bit the past few games..

5-Martin = special teamer. Landry will not be a Panther. Too expensive

I agree with mixing up the run with the pass a little more i had less a probablem with play calling in the second half then execution. But Chud def has job offerings coming (dang it Miami)... My mock draft has Claiborne in the first and Dontari poe or josh cahpman in the second... honestly don't know where to get safety help from.... whats your opinion on that?

I agree with mixing up the run with the pass a little more i had less a probablem with play calling in the second half then execution. But Chud def has job offerings coming (dang it Miami)... My mock draft has Claiborne in the first and Dontari poe or josh cahpman in the second... honestly don't know where to get safety help from.... whats your opinion on that?

Chud...honestly if he accepted a Head Coaching position next year I wouldnt be surprised. But I could also see him staying. He's been here not even a full season...and this organization is moving in the right direction. So...I could see either way..he won't have Cam in Miami

Drafting Claiborne makes sense. He's talented also. He would be an upgrade for sure.

Saftey help....I think this position is screwed until 2013

Chud...honestly if he accepted a Head Coaching position next year I wouldnt be surprised. But I could also see him staying. He's been here not even a full season...and this organization is moving in the right direction. So...I could see either way..he won't have Cam in Miami

Drafting Claiborne makes sense. He's talented also. He would be an upgrade for sure.

Saftey help....I think this position is screwed until 2013

hahahah im jinxing us but he could have RG3.... and 2013 tyronne mathieu! Hopefully we don't have to wait that long.... the packers one cause they had years under there belt with all the injuries and the lockout for a lot of our promising and pro ball players it will be our first year together!

hahahah im jinxing us but he could have RG3.... and 2013 tyronne mathieu! Hopefully we don't have to wait that long.... the packers one cause they had years under there belt with all the injuries and the lockout for a lot of our promising and pro ball players it will be our first year together!

Packers had Clay Matthews, Raji, and a hall of fame CB..and oh ya Rogers to Jennings. We need to find some diamond in the rough to address Safety

Archived