• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

OH LAWD - Rivera going to Mare's house tonight.

CardiacCats

I haven't told you guys, I'm psychic... Here is the conversation between Rivera and Mare, verbatim:

Rivera: Lindo

OM: Look coach, I'm sorry... I don't know what's going on. It's just like... When I get up there, I take my steps, I line it up... I... I...

Rivera: Look Lindo...

OM: I know coach... don't say it...

Rivera: What? That we're young? We're getting better? We're learning how to execute and working on our technique?

OM: Uhhh... yeah! That's the ticket!

Rivera: I knew I came here for a reason Lindo. I love ya man!

*Pats on the back, man hugs*

That can't be verbatim. The word "process" wasn't used.

Well I hope is true and I am deeply sorry but the dude is not doing his job , First he started getting lazy and not kicking the ball out of bounds or not high enough to let the coverage team get down there ,hence not miss tackles like the pass could of big SP plays the unit has no chance when you line drive it to Weeds. Then you miss the go ahead FG , the snap was high a bit watching it in slow mo... But Fug still make that Crap eat man... Gotta eat... I don't think his worth 8 mil for 3 yrs.. I don't trust him anymore... Not even from 50...:( if I was getting paid that much I'd be running up and down the field hitting anyone and everyone not wearing a panther jersey...Go Panthers!!!!! IDFaf Cam is the mofo truth soon very soon when they get Defence back Beason and Davis were on the sidelines made me happy to see them out and about godspeed to both of them...

Archived