• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cubs win! Cubs win! Cubs win!

2jakefansinva

Something tells me he was referring to the group a US Cellular but I could be wrong....

Speaking of which.....I think Jake Peavy is pitching tonight in a rehab start in Fort Mill. Would be cool to see him pitch....I might be wrong though.

As far as Philly goes, back in the day it seemed Philly games were fine but it was the Eagles games that were rowdy. Now the Eagle games seem to have gotten better but the Phillies' games are bad because of the high amount of college age kids there. It is the place to be each night in the city so every flocks there....add alcohol and there you go...

I remember taking my son to his first Mets / Phillies series and him saying :"Dad, I understand the Philly fans fighting the Mets fans but why are they fighting each other?"

Alcohol and stupidity son.....alcohol and stupidity....

We must have seen a dozen or so fights that night.

Indeed.

I used to (before the kids) go to about 15-20 games at each stadium, Wrigley and the Cell.

Wrigley was the typical drunken douchbaggery. But US Cell looked like a damn melee every other trip. Guys pounding the snot out of each other.

Hopefully it has gotten better, I haven't been much the past 4 years, but I'm just sayin', those guys throw DOWN.

So Lou said after last nights blown game, that he will remove Gregg from the closers roll. What took so f*cken long!!!!!!???? If this great closer had done what he was brought in to do they would be in control. How many games has Gregg blown?

So Lou said after last nights blown game, that he will remove Gregg from the closers roll. What took so f*cken long!!!!!!???? If this great closer had done what he was brought in to do they would be in control. How many games has Gregg blown?

Not as many as Lidge for the Phillies......they need to fix that also.

So who is closing now...Marmol? Is that a better option? I dunno.

Archived