• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cubs win! Cubs win! Cubs win!

2jakefansinva

• 2 weeks later...

You need to understand something about White Sox fans 2Jake, they have ALWAYS been more worried about what the Cubs are doing rather than focusing on their own team.

It is part of the required inferiority complex when signing on to be a fan of that squad.

Best to take the just ignore them approach, something they will never learn.

I enjoy watching White Sox games, as I do not hate them, in fact, they have a number of very exciting young players. Usually I can catch the Cubs game on the radio at work during the day and catch some of the Sox at night before bed.

Sox fans.......mostly insufferable.

I can't wait for the boy to get a bit older.

He's favoring the left hand too.

Sweeeeeeeet.

you too?

my boy has been using his left for awhile and throws pretty good as well!!

My parents put everything in my left hand when I started favoring it. You two just make sure he doesn't run to take a piss in metal spikes and slip and break his pitching hand...

Oh, and plz beat down the Cards if y'all decide to win the division. Kthanx.

You need to understand something about White Sox fans 2Jake, they have ALWAYS been more worried about what the Cubs are doing rather than focusing on their own team.

It is part of the required inferiority complex when signing on to be a fan of that squad.

I enjoy watching White Sox games, as I do not hate them, in fact, they have a number of very exciting young players. Usually I can catch the Cubs game on the radio at work during the day and catch some of the Sox at night before bed.

I can't speak for most White Sox fans... I was a Bears fan first and foremost, and when I started to appreciate MLB, I wanted to root for a team. The Charlotte Knights being the White Sox AAA team, and me being a Bears fan, I started to pay attention to them, and that grew into me being a Sox fan. I really have no problem with the Cubs, other than when we have the Windy City series. And, truth be told, I would love to see the Cubs get the monkey off their backs and win a WS, so long as it doesn't come against my Sox!

I don't hate the Cubs, I hate Cubs Fans. Especially when they speak on behalf of all the Sox fans. I don't give a crap what the Cubs do, They could win a WS and it wouldn't change my life. Though it would be good for the City and baseball. The Cubs aren't even in my top 5 most hated teams.

Twins, Tigers, Indians, Red Sox, Yankees

I don't hate the Cubs, I hate Cubs Fans. Especially when they speak on behalf of all the Sox fans. I don't give a crap what the Cubs do, They could win a WS and it wouldn't change my life. Though it would be good for the City and baseball. The Cubs aren't even in my top 5 most hated teams.

Twins, Tigers, Indians, Red Sox, Yankees

Neither dimbs nor yourself live here in Chicago, so you really can't get a handle on the rivalry.

I speak with decades of actual experience on the issue, and I can say that the level of meatheadery and douchbaggery on both sides from the fans is vomit-inducing.

Sox fans have an annoying habit of wearing a lot of anti-Cub apparel around here, which I find hysterical.

Are you a Sox fan? Great. Wear some Sox swag. Wearing anti-Cub swag instead tells me everything I need to know. Poor focus.

Does anti-Sox swag exist? Yes, but it is uncommon, and considering Cub fans outnumber Sox fans by something like 3-1 around here, it says something.

They have a chip on their shoulder, and it annoys the crap out of me.

Again, I actually enjoy watching their team, really enjoy their ballpark, much more than the "shrine" Wrigley....but the inferiority complex is a sign of weakness and mental midgetry.

Archived