• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Cubs win! Cubs win! Cubs win!

2jakefansinva

• 5 weeks later...

Yeah, dimnutz's Sox start winning a few games and he gets all puffychested.

meh

I wasn't sold on this Cub team early on, so I don't have expectations of a WS run. The only thing they have going for them is I'm not overly impressed with anything in their division, so they still have a shot.

The major hurdle right now is the holdup in ownership.

Until that happens, the ability to spend on needs is severly hamstrung.

Needs that should have been obvious, and don't tell me Milton Bradley is a surprise.

Yeah, dimnutz's Sox start winning a few games and he gets all puffychested.

No, that's not it at all... sure, they've strung some wins together, but this isn't about the Sox... this is about the Cubs... and another year of falling short of expectations. :D

:tongue:

I am a Cub fan the next few days, hope they destroy Atlanta.

A girl (work related) that is visiting from Chicago right now is a huge Sox fan and I said :"You are a Cubs fan right?" She ripped off my arm and beat me with it.

She was an honorary bat girl a couple of weeks ago and was telling me about it. Pretty cool. Chick knows her baseball and is halfway through a quest of seeing the Sox play at every AL stadium.

I am a Cub fan the next few days, hope they destroy Atlanta.

A girl (work related) that is visiting from Chicago right now is a huge Sox fan and I said :"You are a Cubs fan right?" She ripped off my arm and beat me with it.

She was an honorary bat girl a couple of weeks ago and was telling me about it. Pretty cool. Chick knows her baseball and is halfway through a quest of seeing the Sox play at every AL stadium.

Is she hot/single/easy?

Archived