• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lol @ luck!!

TruCatzFan

His point is not to count your chickens before they hatch.

But simple, easily-understood advice flies over a lot of heads on this board.

And I guess this only applies to those who are told they have to "prove" themselves in the NFL. Those, like Luck, who are already annointed and HOF bound without stepping foot on an NFL field, can go ahead and count their chickens before their hatched because they guaranteed not to fail.

Right.....;)

• 2 weeks later...

I saw this referenced on another article (Three Things:Andrew Luck, Carlos Zambrano and Pat White) but had to laugh and post it for you guys...

[Oliver] Luck, of course, is better known these days as the father of Stanford quarterback Andrew Luck, still widely expected to be the No. 1 overall pick in this year’s NFL Draft. In fact, Andrew Luck is so polished, so skilled and considered so much of a sure thing, there is already speculation the Colts could swap that pick for three first-rounders and a pair of seconds.

WHAT!? This has the be BS, how could anyone trade their top two picks for the next 2+ seasons for one guy. I mean, who is this Luck guy, The Golden Calf of Bristol? (joking, don't flame me, bro)

Can you believe that poo?

Archived