• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Lol @ luck!!

TruCatzFan

I think most people understand Luck hasnt proven hes as good as has been hyped the past year. I think he'll be a good player, not a bust, but he wont dominate on the next level and thats mainly how hes been sold. Not winning a title or Heisman is a dissapointment since thats a big reason he came back to school. I think he should stay one more year.

Somebody please explain to me how this fuger is the most "NFL ready QB" when He can't even beat out his peers for a Heisman @ the Collegiate level!!!

I smell Ryan Leaf from a mile away!

I was way too drunk to post this last night, but it needed to be said.

Chris Weinke, Troy Smith, Matt Leinart, Jason White, Eric Crouch say hi. That's just the 2000s. Weird, I don't see Joe Montana, Dan Marino, John Elway, or Peyton Manning on that list.

I hope he is a bigger bust that Leaf. I hate saying that but prove something first. Luck is in Canton already and hasn't thrown an NFL pass yet.

Glad to see you wish a 22 year old kid failure. It isn't his fault that he has been hyped the way he has. He has no control over what the fools at ESPN say about him. He turned down the NFL to return to his teammates to try to win a National Championship. I think he's a good kid.

Heisman does not equal best pro prospect.

This

I think most people understand Luck hasnt proven hes as good as has been hyped the past year. I think he'll be a good player, not a bust, but he wont dominate on the next level and thats mainly how hes been sold. Not winning a title or Heisman is a dissapointment since thats a big reason he came back to school. I think he should stay one more year.

Question: Why do you always make things up, or make non-facts facts to try and twist things and prove a point? It can be your opinion that he is over hyped, and underachiever, or a disappointment in your eyes... But it was never stated his reason for returning were winning a heisman and a title... He specifically said he came back to finish his degree and play with his finish and finish with the same group of guys he came in with 4 years prior.

You have valid good opinions, no need to make up/speculate garbage to boost your points.

Glad to see you wish a 22 year old kid failure. It isn't his fault that he has been hyped the way he has. He has no control over what the fools at ESPN say about him. He turned down the NFL to return to his teammates to try to win a National Championship. I think he's a good kid.

The same people who said Cam will never be able to play at an NFL level. Prove it until then the hype means nothing.

Chris Weinke, Troy Smith, Matt Leinart, Jason White, Eric Crouch say hi. That's just the 2000s. Weird, I don't see Joe Montana, Dan Marino, John Elway, or Peyton Manning on that list.

Cam Newton just stopped by the house and said "Fug those people on your little list, none of them can see me!" basically Cam said "hi" right back @ you.

I find it hilarious that people here think that Luck will be a good NFL QB... LOL

Proof that ESPN isn't just a sports monopoly, but also now in the business of brainwashing people.

Funny how like 95% of the people here didn't even want Cam, because of the way the media outlets portrayed him... And now look...

Get on my level or stfu! A bunch of "know it alls" that are always wrong.

Just as I said Cam will save this franchise well b4 the draft, and before we even had the #1 pick locked in... I'm also calling that Luck will Suck.

Save the date, quote the post... I really don't care!

Cam Newton just stopped by the house and said "Fug those people on your little list, none of them can see me!" basically Cam said "hi" right back @ you.

I find it hilarious that people here think that Luck will be a good NFL QB... LOL

Proof that ESPN isn't just a sports monopoly, but also now in the business of brainwashing people.

Funny how like 95% of the people here didn't even want Cam, because of the way the media outlets portrayed him... And now look...

Get on my level or stfu! A bunch of "know it alls" that are always wrong.

Just as I said Cam will save this franchise well b4 the draft, and before we even had the #1 pick locked in... I'm also calling that Luck will Suck.

Save the date, quote the post... I really don't care!

Weird, I don't remember even mentioning Luck. You talked about heisman = NFL success, when it's pretty obvious that's far from the truth. I present evidence supporting that, and you ramble about something completely unrelated. You should probably just keep quite if you can't actually provide a coherent rebuttal.

Archived