• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Guys...we are not making the playoffs

TheRealDeal

imo DWill is just as explosive now as he was then, but our scheme is so wildly different, and the number of touches he gets is so much lower, that it's a lot harder for him to have as big of games...

DWill has still had a couple of huge runs though, Chud just needs to get him on the edge more.

imo DWill is just as explosive now as he was then, but our scheme is so wildly different, and the number of touches he gets is so much lower, that it's a lot harder for him to have as big of games...

DWill has still had a couple of huge runs though, Chud just needs to get him on the edge more.

I concur with the play calling aspect. Those toss sweeps are no where near as effective as a plain ol' off tackle dive. He has more options on the dive, where he can cut back, or jump outside, if needed. On those tosses he has no where to go if the play does not work.

Also agree that it is extremely difficult to find a groove with 10 carries a game. So the long runs are fewer. But, as a team, our three headed monster is averaging 5 ypc. Not bad for a vertical passing team.

We may not rely on Double Trouble at the moment. But it is nice knowing that they are there if needed.

oh i was talking about d williams.... dj just fits to me........why isnt mike goodson used more??

he fumbles a lot. we don't need him. and...hmmm...there was something else.

oh yeah...he's on IR. that might be it.

oh...and there is no j in deangelo.

Archived