• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Guys...we are not making the playoffs

TheRealDeal

I agree with everything trd said. Its like trd made a good post and some of you are trolling the troll. No wonder trd trolls the forums, anytime he posts something good you guys cant have a football discussion.

God i feel dirty.

Get the bant stick out

You laughed when I said no one here wanted football discussion, it's easier and "cooler" to post gifs and make jokes from 9 years ago.

More proof.

I forgot pointing out real flaws and concerns pre draft and not wanting any QB because of our glaring needs at DT and CB was the same as shooting someone in the back.

At least someone has the honesty to say that the reason people can't talk football is because of a previous dissenting opinion on Cam, based on fact, and not the content of the posts or the reasons for the opinion.

It's like a girls locker room up in this bitch...

You mad?

Based on facts? Now that is a good one. I did not know that innuendo and sarcasm were in the fact family.

jesus christ, this guy makes one legitimate post and you guys suck him dry

had I started the exact same thread, and he had derailed it, no one would have cared

no one sees this double standard?

OK nvm I want to fit in: "Hey TRD that was a fantastic post, you really do add a lot to the football discussion. I would have never thought our chances of making the playoffs were little to none. Go Panthers! :thumbsup:

edit: probably shouldn't have posted that right after ^^^^

You mad?

Based on facts? Now that is a good one. I did not know that innuendo and sarcasm were in the fact family.

You're right, he didn't have footwork issues, he wasn't a one year wonder, he didn't have a 1:1 run/pass ratio, etc etc etc.

So far they have not mattered, but at the time they were real concerns. Other opinions I had, such as accuracy issues, inability to read zone coverages, lack of experience making NFL quality throws, etc, were based on things I had seen on tape and they still show themselves today but continue believing I only hated Cam and not every QB in this draft once Luck left.

jesus christ, this guy makes one legitimate post and you guys suck him dry

had I started the exact same thread, and he had derailed it, no one would have cared

no one sees this double standard?

OK nvm I want to fit in: "Hey TRD that was a fantastic post, you really do add a lot to the football discussion. I would have never thought our chances of making the playoffs were little to none. Go Panthers! :thumbsup:

Go find the last thread I derailed....

Archived