• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Fox for Coach of the year?

layinlow781

Harbaugh deserves it, but if the Packers go undefeated you have to give it to Mccarthy

I don't agree wth the idea that McCarthy should get it by default should the Packers win out through the Super Bowl. I think Harbaugh is the front-runner with Fox closing fast. Schwartz was in contention early on but his lack of control over his players has killed his chances.

I don't agree wth the idea that McCarthy should get it by default should the Packers win out through the Super Bowl. I think Harbaugh is the front-runner with Fox closing fast. Schwartz was in contention early on but his lack of control over his players has killed his chances.

Agreed. Harbaugh has had more to work with than Fox, and what Fox has done with what he has in Denver is pretty special. With that said, we've seen this trick before. We'll see how consistent he can be. But for just this year, it's between Fox and Harbaugh, whoever can do better in the playoffs.

Anybody who picks harbaugh over fox, is just harboring hate towards fox.

Harbough walked in a good defense..he just had to fix the offense.

Fox had to improve both offense and defense. Both are in weak divisions.

McCarthy gets my vote, if the packers remain undefeated.

what a stupid f**king post. living up to the norm as always.

Harbaugh has been for the most part consistently winning, on a team that had no leadership with a QB that had never played as good as he's playing now

Fox was 1-4 with Orton as starting QB, 6-1 with The Golden Calf of Bristol as starting QB. Gee I wonder whose presence is really making a difference there.

Harbaugh is coach of the year

Archived