• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Chargers vs. Jaguars

KBRed

Whoever planned the MNF schedule this year is getting their ass fired. Seriously the Jags got two prime time games What.The.fug.

I can understand San Diego, because their troubles are perplexing. I thought they were the dark horse to win a Superbowl this year.

Whoever planned the MNF schedule this year is getting their ass fired. Seriously the Jags got two prime time games What.The.fug.

I can understand San Diego, because their troubles are perplexing. I thought they were the dark horse to win a Superbowl this year.

When they made the sched, I think they were expecting a Garrard led Jags team on the playoff periphery - not Garrard being Leftwiched and Gabbert under center with a 3-8 team.

both my ff teams are close and im in the lead right now in both but im going to lose at least one of them because i have MJD on one of my teams and in the other league my oppenent has him too.

correction, im behind 17 in the one where i have MJD. Right now its a tie for my other team in which the opponent has MJD and where im first in the league. Thanks Michael Turner, DeMarco Murray, and Bengals D for not doing sh** all in the same week. Not going to be #1 in that league any more.

correction, im behind 17 in the one where i have MJD. Right now its a tie for my other team in which the opponent has MJD and where im first in the league. Thanks Michael Turner, DeMarco Murray, and Bengals D for not doing sh** all in the same week. Not going to be #1 in that league any more.

Thank you for the update. All of us here were wondering how your fantasy season was going.

Archived