• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are we as good as we think we are?

TheRealDeal

lol typical TRD bullpoo in this thread.

I mean Jesus he's begging the question in the freaking thread title-it's like the "so do your parents know you're gay?" trap from grade school. Anyone who tries to debate him on the topic without calling bullpoo on "thinking we're that good" just tacitly accepted the premise. Congratulations, you're now handcuffed to his original erroneous assertion and you're stuck arguing about Matt Moore because that's exactly where he wanted to steer things.

To be fair I knew it was a trap when he kept using the word "WE".

That made every thing else obsolete.

No.

We're also not as bad as people think we are.

Both of those conditions are true on an annual basis because fans rarely look at things in a balanced manner. It's almost always tipped too far one way or the other.

THe fact that fan is short for fanatic tells you all you need to know.

Seriously if trolling was an art form TRD would be the Pablo Picasso of his field. I have no idea what he's doing on a football forum and not 4chan or something.

I'm sure he is. He lives on the net. No job, lives with his folks, no woman (and used fake pics to try and make us think otherwise), no life. If this was 1994 his folks would kill him due to the dial up charges. Yay, cable modems and WiFi!!

It is kind of funny that some people aren't impressed with Cam's ability on these one and two yards runs.

Just look at our second drive last Sunday. We had a 2nd and 1 on that drive. Williams stopped. Then Stewart stopped for a loss on third and 1. Then we gor for it and get it on 4th and 2 on a bootleg play with Cam.

Then 2nd and goal at the half yard line, Stewart stopped. Holding on Tampa then Stewart punches it in.

So in that drive alone our RBs were 1/4 on 1 yard tries for first downs or TDs. Those yards aren't as easy as some make it out to be.

People forget how bad we were last year in third and short and goal line situations. That is why both our third down and red zone percentage was around 30% last season.

It is kind of funny that some people aren't impressed with Cam's ability on these one and two yards runs.

Just look at our second drive last Sunday. We had a 2nd and 1 on that drive. Williams stopped. Then Stewart stopped for a loss on third and 1. Then we gor for it and get it on 4th and 2 on a bootleg play with Cam.

Then 2nd and goal at the half yard line, Stewart stopped. Holding on Tampa then Stewart punches it in.

So in that drive alone our RBs were 1/4 on 1 yard tries for first downs or TDs. Those yards aren't as easy as some make it out to be.

People forget how bad we were last year in third and short and goal line situations. That is why both our third down and red zone percentage was around 30% last season.

good point.

Seriously if trolling was an art form TRD would be the Pablo Picasso of his field. I have no idea what he's doing on a football forum and not 4chan or something.

Honestly I don't understand why TRD and PFFL like to troll like they do. What do they get out of pissing people off and generally being disliked and seen as annoying. Seems to me that most normally adjusted people would avoid being seen that way, not desiring and almost demanding to be seen as such. TRD is bad but PFFL has taken it to another level. He actually was banned 5 times in a single day and kept coming back over and over. That is plain crazy........

Honestly I don't understand why TRD and PFFL like to troll like they do. What do they get out of pissing people off and generally being disliked and seen as annoying. Seems to me that most normally adjusted people would avoid being seen that way, not desiring and almost demanding to be seen as such. TRD is bad but PFFL has taken it to another level. He actually was banned 5 times in a single day and kept coming back over and over. That is plain crazy........

They're pathetic wastes of life. Accept it and move on.

No.

We're also not as bad as people think we are.

Both of those conditions are true on an annual basis because fans rarely look at things in a balanced manner. It's almost always tipped too far one way or the other.

I don't think anyone thinks we're bad, we're constantly getting praise from other teams and coaches, we were called the best 2-6 team ever after we lost to a 1-6 team, thus making them 2-6 with a win over us.

I'm sure he is. He lives on the net. No job, lives with his folks, no woman (and used fake pics to try and make us think otherwise), no life. If this was 1994 his folks would kill him due to the dial up charges. Yay, cable modems and WiFi!!

lol

Archived