• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are we as good as we think we are?

TheRealDeal

So you obviously saw those two balls Clay dropped, the other one Bess dropped, obvious PI call at the goal line that took a TD and about 30 yards off Moore's line and gave a 1 yard TD to Bush.

His accuracy on some shorter routes can improve but overall he's playing at the highest level of his career, despite whatever box score you want to look at.

Moore's "role" is to be a spark to that offense and he's doing it to near perfection. 3rd down conversions, big plays down the field, he's doing it all. Run game got off yesterday but they were up by 34 early so they got more opportunities. Defense has also been great lately.

People often look at the numbers and think because he didn't throw for 400 yards or have 3 one yard rushing TDs, only 1, that he didn't do much in the game when it's quite the opposite.

again, you ignore the D. ignore the Reggie's production. ignore that Henne was moving the offense as well before he went down.

Moore is a roleplayer in that offense......D and weak schedule are the biggest reason for the wins

For Carolina, Cam and a weak schedule are the biggest reasons.

Cam > Moore. Again, I am a Moore guy. My post history here confirms that. Moore is playing VERY solid right now.....doing what I hoped would happen here (which would have been a roleplayer). Cam is an offense.....bigger burden.....have to be much better overall.

I forgot how much you guys hate facts.

I haven't seen this type of trolling supported by the MODS in years. I guess this is allowed now, thanks!

:lol:

"Why didn't you stand up for me when mods were rallying against me?"

Good stuff.

Honestly turd, I think the Dolphins will be fine going forward with Matt. Maybe draft Griffith or Landry Jones to develop behind him.

But, I think you posted this in the wrong forum, so here:

http://www.finheaven.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?2-Miami-Dolphins-Forum

Please look at the redzone production with Moore and Henne.

Do it.

Go.

Then tell me Moore is a role player.

Go.

Please do it.

Go look.

Come on.

Moore is a roleplayer. Majority of starting QBs are asked to be. I don't need to argue stats as I watch his games.

as for Henne...like I said, weaker competition. That is the difference in them now winning.

Trd is gonna ignore the fact we shutdown one of the best running back.

what "best running back" did we shut down?

To answer the question...

I think our defense will improve dramatically with Edwards and Beason, but we need to address CB #2 and shore up our LB corps. DT will depend a lot on how our rookies transition to their second year. Can they improve? I don't know for sure.

A playoff push is a very real possibility. A good offense can carry an average defense pretty far, but if our defense is close to the liability it is this year, we'll be looking at another mediocre year next year.

So you obviously saw those two balls Clay dropped, the other one Bess dropped, obvious PI call at the goal line that took a TD and about 30 yards off Moore's line and gave a 1 yard TD to Bush.

His accuracy on some shorter routes can improve but overall he's playing at the highest level of his career, despite whatever box score you want to look at.

Moore's "role" is to be a spark to that offense and he's doing it to near perfection. 3rd down conversions, big plays down the field, he's doing it all. Run game got off yesterday but they were up by 34 early so they got more opportunities. Defense has also been great lately.

People often look at the numbers and think because he didn't throw for 400 yards or have 3 one yard rushing TDs, only 1, that he didn't do much in the game when it's quite the opposite.

moore is asked to manage the game and make big throws when they're needed. he's done an excellent job of that, everyone knows it. not sure what you're trying to get at with this post.

what "best running back" did we shut down?

To answer the question...

I think our defense will improve dramatically with Edwards and Beason, but we need to address CB #2 and shore up our LB corps. DT will depend a lot on how our rookies transition to their second year. Can they improve? I don't know for sure.

A playoff push is a very real possibility. A good offense can carry an average defense pretty far, but if our defense is close to the liability it is this year, we'll be looking at another mediocre year next year.

Blount.

Archived