• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are we as good as we think we are?

TheRealDeal

Matt Moore continues to be a roleplayer.....w/ the D and ground game doing a lot of the heavy lifting. Cam doesn't have that luxury......playing ball control, field position, etc. would get his team blown out.

TRD logic.....Mark Sanchez was 10x the rookie QB Peyton Manning was.

You obviously don't watch the Dolphins play.

As long as I am allowed to race bait, insult, personally attack, and otherwise troll the fug outta the board as much as others do, I don't have a problem.
It's refreshing to see you admit to your true intentions here. Way to own up and publicly proclaim it.

It's refreshing to see you admit to your true intentions here. Way to own up and publicly proclaim it.

I'm a follower not a leader. If Kurb wants to set this example on how to contribute here at CarolinaHuddle.com, I will try my best to follow it, just like I've tried my best to support Cam despite what you want to believe.

I'm not asking you to change anything, I just complimented you for your honesty. Maybe I misunderstood what you were saying? As far as moderation goes, that is their business. For the Moderators there's probably a lot more things to worry about than keeping up with message board trolling. Plenty do it every once and a while, but only a small handful make it their singular purpose here.

You obviously don't watch the Dolphins play.

I do...I have watched their D and Reggie Bush surprise. As I told you before....you are talking to a Matt Moore fan. I watch guys I like.

Matt Moore wins

Dolphin D is allowing 8.5 pts per game in his wins (that number is really inflated since they allowed some garbage time points). That's why the Phins are winning....weak competition helps.

You seem to be confusing a roleplaying QB being efficient in what he is being asked to do = better than someone who is asked to significantly more for his team.

Only reason Miami is winning now vs. when Henne was starting.....are weaker oppoenents.

You seem to be confusing a roleplaying QB being efficient in what he is being asked to do = better than someone who is asked to significantly more for his team.

So you obviously saw those two balls Clay dropped, the other one Bess dropped, obvious PI call at the goal line that took a TD and about 30 yards off Moore's line and gave a 1 yard TD to Bush.

His accuracy on some shorter routes can improve but overall he's playing at the highest level of his career, despite whatever box score you want to look at.

Moore's "role" is to be a spark to that offense and he's doing it to near perfection. 3rd down conversions, big plays down the field, he's doing it all. Run game got off yesterday but they were up by 34 early so they got more opportunities. Defense has also been great lately.

People often look at the numbers and think because he didn't throw for 400 yards or have 3 one yard rushing TDs, only 1, that he didn't do much in the game when it's quite the opposite.

Archived