• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are we as good as we think we are?

TheRealDeal

Sometimes you have to fight fire with fire.

As long as I am allowed to race bait, insult, personally attack, and otherwise troll the fug outta the board as much as others do, I don't have a problem.

Beating teams with backup QBs is a legit concern when we are talking playoffs and superbowl next year, is it not? How much can our defense improve in one offseason? How much can Rivera improve?

As long as I am allowed to race bait, insult, personally attack, and otherwise troll the fug outta the board as much as others do, I don't have a problem.

Beating teams with backup QBs is a legit concern when we are talking playoffs and superbowl next year, is it not? How much can our defense improve in one offseason? How much can Rivera improve?

Robert Griffin III, will be a Dolphin.

Havent seen the others. But you do troll this place pretty often.

Kinda pathetic really.

I would have ignored you long ago if not for sheer entertainment value.

Matt Moore continues to be better than Cam Newton and it's not really a debate.

Moore keeps blowing teams out while Cam narrowly escapes QBs that are Jimmy Clausen bad.

Matt Moore continues to be a roleplayer.....w/ the D and ground game doing a lot of the heavy lifting. Cam doesn't have that luxury......playing ball control, field position, etc. would get his team blown out.

TRD logic.....Mark Sanchez was 10x the rookie QB Peyton Manning was. the NYJ had to feel much more comfortable going foward than Indy did at the time

Archived