• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Are we as good as we think we are?

TheRealDeal

We have yet to beat a team with it's starting QB in the lineup.

I think this team has a ton of potential but that is scary. Can we improve enough in one offseason to finally beat a team with a decent starting QB? Can we improve even more to make the playoff run which everyone is expecting?

These last 4 weeks are going to be very important to gauge truly how much potential we have as a team for next year.

I think the Dolphins will be much better when they address long term QB in the draft this offseason and send Sparano packing. So no, I dont think the Dolphins are as good as their recent surge of wins suggests.

I would suggest Dolphins draft, Robert Griffin III.

Since I am of the opinion that, top to bottom, we are not real good yet, I don't understand the basis of your question.

it isn't really a question....just a long winded way of him saying he hates Cam and those excited about our direction.

to answer the question....

yes.....non trolls think our offense is good. Non trolls think the D and ST are horrible.

our offense has kept us toe to toe w/ GB, NO, Chi and every team on our schedule w/ the exception of 1.

just like all the other dumb threads....once we get a D and ST the competitive games will turn into more wins.

now regarding the panthers...we are as good as we could hope a 4-8 team with a rookie QB and a new coaching staff and schemes to go along with them who has 3 starters missing on the defense could be.

gauge of how good we can be isn't based on what we have this year. all we can see are glimpses of what to expect from the offense. when we get our key guys back on D and we focus more attention on bringing in D talent in the offseason, then we can get a better look at how good this team is.

Archived