• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Armanti redux

Hairless Cat

He's far better than Legadu, Ajirotutu, and Pilares all around. Our offense doesn't use him the right way. It takes a good OC with swagger to make use of a player like Armanti. Steelers with Randel El for example. Though we finally showed a few signs of creativity yesterday with Legadu throwing the pass and Armanti lining up in backfield.

Shut up.

He's far better than Legadu, Ajirotutu, and Pilares all around. Our offense doesn't use him the right way. It takes a good OC with swagger to make use of a player like Armanti. Steelers with Randel El for example. Though we finally showed a few signs of creativity yesterday with Legadu throwing the pass and Armanti lining up in backfield.

Lol...im not an Armanti hater and I've been pulling for him to get a shot, but this statment is fuggin rahtarded...

Haters gonna hate but I'm right. If we plan to keep our vanilla plain offense we've been running, then yes Armanti will get cut. And a team like the Steelers or Patriots will pick him up, actually usehim the right way, andmake us regret it.

I am now curious of what the plays they have chaulked up with Armanti lined up as the RB are. Since they lined him up there Chud obviously has a couple play calls w/ him lined up as a RB.

Not sure I want to watch it play out....but deep down I really want to see it.

Highly unlikely Armanti gets cut before next year unless he blows in camp. Next year is the year he is supposed to start contributing... Hurney even said this offseason he wasn't expecting much out of him this year either, but to grow and improve.

So basically fug you good logic this is E.Brown 2.0 and he is going to be a star. Im really tired of Hurneys picks sticking around only because he says so and not because of production.

I believe we will see some wrinkles with Armanti in these last few games.

On another note, WHY MAKE THIS SAME fugING THREAD EVERY WEEK? Jesus Christ get a new topic for fugsakes.

yeah, clearly Chud has a Armanti lined up at RB package he is tinkering with

I believe we will see some wrinkles with Armanti in these last few games.

On another note, WHY MAKE THIS SAME f*ckING THREAD EVERY WEEK? Jesus Christ get a new topic for f*cksakes.

I would much rather see Naanee with more wrinkles because he actually produces and is not a wast of a roster spot. Anyone in there right mind knows the only thing AE has improved on is that Hurney is forcing our new coach to play him unlike our old one. I guess next year he will force Rivera to use him as a WR so he does not have to admit one more failure.

Haters gonna hate but I'm right. If we plan to keep our vanilla plain offense we've been running, then yes Armanti will get cut. And a team like the Steelers or Patriots will pick him up, actually usehim the right way, andmake us regret it.

Lol...vanilla offense!? I don't even know how to respond to that statment! :rolleyes:

Lol...vanilla offense!? I don't even know how to respond to that statment! :rolleyes:

2tight end sets with a heavy rushing attack. cant get much more vanilla than our offense. unless you think a basic option play is some incredible feat of creativity

I would much rather see Naanee with more wrinkles because he actually produces and is not a wast of a roster spot. Anyone in there right mind knows the only thing AE has improved on is that Hurney is forcing our new coach to play him unlike our old one. I guess next year he will force Rivera to use him as a WR so he does not have to admit one more failure.

There are so many stupid assumptions in this post that it's borderline ridiculous. If Hurney wanted to force the coaches to play his "bad" picks to save face they wouldn't have released some of them so early. He's there because BOTH Hurney and the Coaches see a reason in keeping him around.

2tight end sets with a heavy rushing attack. cant get much more vanilla than our offense. unless you think a basic option play is some incredible feat of creativity

Your posts in this thread have been god-awful. Like this one.

If you actually think our offense is vanilla, there really isn't much we can do to help. Armanti Homers just need their own sub-forum somewhere. Kind of like a quarantine for stupid.

Archived