• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Armanti redux

Hairless Cat

Well...I changed mine. I thought he would see the field some at WR this year but evidently he has not shown enough in practice to even do that. I am a 85 App grad and really was rooting for him to do well. He has not shown much returning either. Time for him to go and open a roster spot. Sad but true.

Highly unlikely Armanti gets cut before next year unless he blows in camp. Next year is the year he is supposed to start contributing... Hurney even said this offseason he wasn't expecting much out of him this year either, but to grow and improve.

smh if it's true that he said that. you give up a second rounder for a project that you're not expecting much out of in year 2 wtf?

He's far better than Legadu, Ajirotutu, and Pilares all around. Our offense doesn't use him the right way. It takes a good OC with swagger to make use of a player like Armanti. Steelers with Randel El for example. Though we finally showed a few signs of creativity yesterday with Legadu throwing the pass and Armanti lining up in backfield.

Archived