• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Can we not get the QB killed for this stupid record

fitty76

Everyone talks poo to TS when it works. Just watch- as soon as he gets banged up over a play he shouldn't be running every single time they will be saying "I told you so, he shouldn't be our goal line back". He a great weapon to have but why run him there every single time? We have two good running backs we can beat up a little bit. I don't care how big Newton is- all those hits add up over a career.

Everyone talks poo to TS when it works. Just watch- as soon as he gets banged up over a play he shouldn't be running every single time they will be saying "I told you so, he shouldn't be our goal line back". He a great weapon to have but why run him there every single time? We have two good running backs we can beat up a little bit. I don't care how big Newton is- all those hits add up over a career.

Yeah, go ahead and jinx ur QB.

Seriously, is there anything Cam does that don't get the feathers flying with the Panthers fans?

Yep that goen airborne sure does get you holding your breathe and that first run sure left him kinda up in the air a little while and folks took their shot, glad all turned out ok!

Winners want to win all the time no matter what level it is at. Our run at the playoff are all but eliminated so now what is left is personal achievement for Cam. He has proved himself as a very special player and I sure hope he likes us as much as we like him!

Was a Panther fan before we had a team

Archived