• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

XBox 360 just took a shit on me...

thefuzz

I've only had to have mine fixed once. Ever since then, it works great. There also things you can do to prevent that. Lay it on its side, on top of a book so that every single vent can breath.

Do you mean up and down...the long way.....and why the book, why not just on a table?

Do you mean up and down...the long way.....and why the book, why not just on a table?

On its side, where the disc tray (and the console itself) is horizontal. It should be elevated so that the vents that would normally be blocked on its bottom will be free to push out air. The book should go on bottom, kind of intersecting with it if you will.

If its not under warranty you can look on craigslist and find someone that fixes 360's. My buddy has the elite and took it to some guy here in Atlanta who fixed it in an hour and charged $50. They usually mod also so I would ask someone who does that.

And if you were to mod no they do not kick you offline.

If its not under warranty you can look on craigslist and find someone that fixes 360's. My buddy has the elite and took it to some guy here in Atlanta who fixed it in an hour and charged $50. They usually mod also so I would ask someone who does that.

And if you were to mod no they do not kick you offline.

Modding is what cheaters do. :mad:

Archived