• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

It's probably already been said....BUT

TruCatzFan

I don't know if one more win with a team that was supposed to be overflowing with talent and potential would be anything to be happy about. At the very least we have a dozen excuses to be 3-8[/QUOT

E]

And should Carolina beat the Bucs on Sunday (and with the injuries they have, our odds are improving), the two teams will be tied as of next week.

yea it could be worse, I could be reading a TCF thread

it could be worse, the world could end in 2012

it could be worse you could have a 1 inch dick

it could be worse but

it could be better, if you weren't born and this thread never got created

but it is what it is,

and what it is...

is day to day.

yea it could be worse, I could be reading a TCF thread

it could be worse, the world could end in 2012

it could be worse you could have a 1 inch dick

it could be worse but

it could be better, if you weren't born and this thread never got created

but it is what it is,

and what it is...

is day to day.

I think I speak for everybody when I say this... After having read the above post, I would like to thank you for making us all exponentially dumber! Please think b4 u type. If it doesn't make sense to you, what makes u think it will make sense to us

I think I speak for everybody when I say this... After having read the above post, I would like to thank you for making us all exponentially dumber! Please think b4 u type. If it doesn't make sense to you, what makes u think it will make sense to us

just jokin man...

If imma start bashing moronic posters on the huddle I have quite a ways to go before I get to you.

All my parents ever said growing up was "it could be worse..." and give some crazy ass scenarios so this just resurfaced a lot of suppressed irritability.

I don't know if one more win with a team that was supposed to be overflowing with talent and potential would be anything to be happy about. At the very least we have a dozen excuses to be 3-8

Maybe if the Panthers and their fans would eliminate some of those excuses and just demand the defense step up their game instead of expecting more and more out of their rookie QB and the offense to compensate for their excuse making defense, this team would have more wins but maybe not.

Maybe if the Panthers and their fans would eliminate some of those excuses and just demand the defense step up their game instead of expecting more and more out of their rookie QB and the offense to compensate for their excuse making defense, this team would have more wins but maybe not.

Do you ever get tired of being a broken record?

i wish we could somehow land desean jackson... yes, he's a bonehead, but if you want someone in the same mold of smith to replace him, he's the closest thing this league's seen since smith set the standard

That is a big negative ghost rider - Jackson is a scat type speed guy. Smitty is a physical receiver; don't see the comparison at all.

i wish we could somehow land desean jackson... yes, he's a bonehead, but if you want someone in the same mold of smith to replace him, he's the closest thing this league's seen since smith set the standard

he's just like smith except without the toughness, strength and will to win.

Archived