• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Big Ben thinks Cam is NOT ROY

TheRealDeal

I think with each passing week, the argument gets more legitimate and the OROY race gets tighter. There are certainly arguments for both Cam and Dalton. Both are playing exceptionally well for rookie QBs in this league. Cam has certainly put up more yards and in flashier fashion, but the talking heads will continue to bring up Dalton's team's wins category as the foil to Cam's yards. Only time will tell who wins it. Personally, I think Cam should and will win it, but who knows? Especially if the Bengals get into the playoffs and Dalton gets a win therein.

I think with each passing week, the argument gets more legitimate and the OROY race gets tighter. There are certainly arguments for both Cam and Dalton. Both are playing exceptionally well for rookie QBs in this league. Cam has certainly put up more yards and in flashier fashion, but the talking heads will continue to bring up Dalton's team's wins category as the foil to Cam's yards. Only time will tell who wins it. Personally, I think Cam should and will win it, but who knows? Especially if the Bengals get into the playoffs and Dalton gets a win therein.

I think it comes down to whether or not the Bengals make the playoffs. They get in and Dalton will win. They don't get in, Cam wins. Wins are meaningless if you don't make the playoffs.

Dalton is one of Ben's division rivals.

It is no different than Cam talking about the tough Buc's defense.

Right-on...this is what veterans do when facing the press before division rivals meet....it's like the opposite of the bulletin-board material the short-sighted loudmouths spew that ends up coming back to haunt them.

This is about Ben's opinion of Cam, read the title.
Not really, it's about Ben's opinion of a division rival' QB that is nipping at their heels....this thread is another cast into the water...trolling for Cam supporters that get bent out of shape about this crap.

Archived