• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Current Standings and Positional Needs

KBRed

Zach Brown looked pretty stinkin bad shedding blocks against the run in his bowl game. He looked great in coverage though.

Coples looked great against the run, shedding blocks, but looked very slow and unathletic rushing the passer. He would get off blocks in the pass game, but could not seem to ever get a hand on the QB.

The #1 LB, #1 DT, or #2 CB isn't so bad, I guess. I still think DT there would be a reach, but it depends on how things play out with players.

Also, I was having trouble figuring out who Tampa might draft in their current position. Since, they have a franchise QB, I wonder if they might try to trade down. I'm sure the Jags would snag Claiborne if Blackmon was gone.

The jags pick is interesting.Depending on they view Gabbart and how they grade qbs it will be interesting.If they are happy with gabbert Calborne will be their pick.

I am SICK of huddlers saying we need a new OT. Say what you wana say but Otah will be back next year. Whether you all think we should upgrade or not, it doesnt matter. Hurney has alot of faith in Otah and wont take a OT early.

He may be back but can he stay healthy? He is like TD when he plays he plays well but the odds are against him.I think they will keep him the last year of his contract for 1.2 million but will they count on him staying healthy I highly doubt it.To me Reiff may be our best pick at 9 unless Claborne or Kalil fall

I've seen two mock drafts that have us picking Dre in the first and Dontari Poe in the second. If we can get Sean Cattouse, or George Iloka in the 4th i think we have brought in enough depth at defense to start thinking about playoffs. Since if anything we would have depth at positions of need....

What do you guys think?

I've seen two mock drafts that have us picking Dre in the first and Dontari Poe in the second. If we can get Sean Cattouse, or George Iloka in the 4th i think we have brought in enough depth at defense to start thinking about playoffs. Since if anything we would have depth at positions of need....

What do you guys think?

could be great assuming they all turn out well. a decent corner could do wonders for our defense.

Brown wouldn't be a bad pick. I didn't like him at 4 but here isn't a terrible option here.

Could still move down a few spots and get him, which would be optimal.

Either way i don't like a LB in the first for us personally. Kirkpatrick is who I, today, and it could change at any time, would like to see us get, but I just don't know that he'll get to us with the current order.

What do you guys think?

I'd be very happy with that scenario. I'm curious to see how both will do in thier individual workouts.

Best player I think will be DeCastro.. that would be a monkey wrench... he is a big need at RG. That would instantly make our Oline the best in the NFL, with a healthy Otah. Damn right scary. They are saying he is the best OG prospect since... maybe ever. Period.

Assuming, Cleveland loses, this is how I think the picks should end up.

#1 (2-14) Indianapolis Colts QB - Andrew Luck

#2 (2-14) St. Louis Rams OT-Matt Kalil

#3 (3-13) Minnesota Vikings CB-Morris Claiborne

#4 (4-12) Cleveland Browns QB - Robert Griffin III

#5 (4-12) Tampa Bay Buccaneers WR - Justin Blackmon

#6 (5-11) Jacksonville Jaguars DE - Quinton Coples

#7 (5-11) Washington Redskins OL - Riley Reiff

#8 (6-10) Carolina Panthers CB - Dre Kirkpatrick

#9 (6-10) Miami Dolphins OT - Jonathan Martin

#10 (6-10) Buffalo Bills LB - Luke Kuechly

Archived