• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Barely escaping the worst team in the league...

TheRealDeal

Does anyone still think YPP is a useful offensive stat?? I think that ship has sailed.
Houston led the entire league in the last game....and they had an atrocious game on offense.....St. Louis was top 5 and lost.....Cleveland was top 7 and lost. It's measuring something, but it isn't necessarily the offensive unit's performance level.

oh hey, one neat thing I just saw from this...

cam was 13/20 at the half

and finished 20/27 in the game... he threw only 7 passes in the last 2 quarters but he completed all of them for 90 yards.

That's the 2nd time this year he has done that (completing all 2nd half passes). I can't remember which game it was...Washington maybe?

not doubting you, but how do you know this? Wouldnt mind readin that article if there is one.

Here's a link to the article:

http://www.charlotteobserver.com/2011/11/27/2809160/panthers-pick-off-colts-win-27.html#ixzz1f5lxpKZ8

Here's a quote from Dan Conner about the talk McDermott gave them:

"We were ready to go (Saturday) night," linebacker Dan Connor said of McDermott's talk. "It was (about) the defense has to start pulling our weight. We want to be on the same level our offense is on. That's what it came down. We came out fired up."

This thread reminds me of the horrible smelling crap I had yesterday.

It was bad, I mean, 2 cans of Lysol bad. Not sure what I ate, but man whatever it was pretty awful. It made me tear up, and any coworker within 50 yards of the bathroom probably lost their lunch. It was the kind that even a courtesy flush won't help.

but it still didn't stink as much as this thread

the OP, accomplishing poo

There are 4 or 5 other teams (including the Bengals) who "barely escaped" the Colts by just about the same point spread as we did.

Then there are the Steelers who barely escaped the Colts by 3 points.

As bad as the Colts are, they've been in a few games right down to the end. The only difference is that against us they were coming off a bye, so they had more time to rest and study us then they did other opponents.

The good news is they don't call it a "barely win" they call it a "win" so it doesn't matter how you got it.

Wonder how the Saints and Packers feel about barely escaping us?

I love how TRD keeps a running list of quotes from different people to one day use in a trolling thread.

Those were all quotes from one thread about Tampa Bay.

If I kept a running list, the OP would have been much, much longer.

Before the Minny game, people thought we were going to run the table too.

Too high after wins, too low after losses.

Those were all quotes from one thread about Tampa Bay.

If I kept a running list, the OP would have been much, much longer.

Before the Minny game, people thought we were going to run the table too.

Too high after wins, too low after losses.

I tend to get too high after wins or losses.rizla.gif

that D is going to be the same story all year.. only so much they can do at the LBer position.. and our DTs already hit the wall...

I like to imagine everyone on the huddle as either stoners or crack heads because it makes most of the posts excusable.

marijuana should be legalized.. for srsly.

Archived