• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Which would you rather have?

CardiacCats

If this thread gets out of hand I'll lock, but I've been going so back and forth on it and it's really hard to tell so far, but what pair would you rather have:

A) Cam Newton and Ryan Kalil/Justin Blackom

B)Marcell Dareus and Andrew Luck

Just saying this cause without Cam I don't think we would have won a game all year, thus leading to the first overall pick and we could snap Luck (unless he dicks out and stays another year) which might would have happened. But let's just assume he comes out, I still say Cam right now because we've never seen Luck...but Dareus doesn't seem to be too far behind Suh...he's had a monster rookie season. I also could have thrown Von Miller in there but I don't think he was ever really an option.

PLEASE DON'T TURN THIS INTO A LUCK-CAM THREAD, I just want to know who you guys think we would be better in the future with. Also please don't say "FJKLAJFLKAJLK LUCK WILL NEVER BE A PANTHER FORGET IT NOW FJAKJFKLDA"....I think it's a very interesting question.

PLEASE DON'T TURN THIS INTO A LUCK-CAM THREAD, I just want to know who you guys think we would be better in the future with. Also please don't say "FJKLAJFLKAJLK LUCK WILL NEVER BE A PANTHER FORGET IT NOW FJAKJFKLDA"....I think it's a very interesting question.

wtf you turned it into a cam/luck thread in the OP...

you can lock it?

you don't want is essentially a "what would you rather have luck or newton" thread to turn into a "luck vs. newton" thread?

:lol:

good luck with that.

we KNOW that cam is good and could be one of the best to play the game.

with luck it's nothing more than potential and people are talking about how matt barkley might be going ahead of luck.

sorry...but i go with what i know here.

Well to at least address the thread:

At this point you get instant longevity with 3 payers on one side and 2 on the other.

The 2 has 2 split offense/defense and the 3 all offense. When you consider when it would be possible to get them I say Newton/Blackmon/Kalil not just solely off Kalil & Newton's now proven skills but the addition of an instant receiver at least at the level of a Dez Bryant imo

With a Chud offense, we're better off with Cam. He can take a run option virtually any pass play when we're in an offense that just doesn't run that much anymore. Luck would put us where Rivers & San Diego are right now but with our terrible defense. I don't want J Stew looking like Tolber & D-Will like Matthews either. No thank you

Easily Newton-Blackmon-Kalil. Dareus wouldn't instantly and single-handedly make this leadership talent & diminished D into a solid unit.

Well to at least address the thread:

At this point you get instant longevity with 3 payers on one side and 2 on the other.

The 2 has 2 split offense/defense and the 3 all offense. When you consider when it would be possible to get them I say Newton/Blackmon/Kalil not just solely off Kalil & Newton's now proven skills but the addition of an instant receiver at least at the level of a Dez Bryant imo

With a Chud offense, we're better off with Cam. He can take a run option virtually any pass play when we're in an offense that just doesn't run that much anymore. Luck would put us where Rivers & San Diego are right now but with our terrible defense. I don't want J Stew looking like Tolber & D-Will like Matthews either. No thank you

Easily Newton-Blackmon-Kalil. Dareus wouldn't instantly and single-handedly make this leadership talent & diminished D into a solid unit.

You're not very good at reading comprehension are you?

Archived