• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

CardiacCats Panthers 7 Round Mock, Edition 1

CardiacCats

if all you're looking at is a "small CB" then you're missing out. i don't care how big the guy is as long as he can shut down his assignment and jenkins has proven that he can...even guys like julio and aj green.

it's not all i'm lookig at.

I'll be the first to admit i don't know the kid.

Size isn't everything..

Average size of an nfl cb is less than 6 feet.

Although i would question how effective he'd be jamming bigger receivers in the league.

I have my concerns, but a lot has to happen between now and the draft for this to even happen.

I do know i support every panther draft pick, until proven i shouldn't.

i like the Carmen Messina pick. i don't agree with the kicker pick kunalic was pretty good in college from my recolection so i think we should keep him and trade or cut mare

From what I heard, Kunalic only kicked like 1 FG in college so I dunno what you're recollecting he was very good at. Kickoffs I guess. And we couldn't trade Mare if we gave someone him and a 6th round pick and just asked for a 7th in return.

it's not all i'm lookig at.

I'll be the first to admit i don't know the kid.

Size isn't everything..

Average size of an nfl cb is less than 6 feet.

Although i would question how effective he'd be jamming bigger receivers in the league.

I have my concerns, but a lot has to happen between now and the draft for this to even happen.

I do know i support every panther draft pick, until proven i shouldn't.

again, he's done it against julio and aj green and alshon jeffery.

he's proven already he can handle the big WRs.

Archived