• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

So wait, is Cam really in the illuminati?

CardiacCats

"illuminati want my mind, soul, and by body. Secret society, trying to keep they eye on me." - Mobb Deep

"Secret society all we ask is trust, no G Money poo, all we got is us" - Beanie Sigel

There is no evidence of the illuminati, and if there was isn't it supposed to be the richest people of the world in it? Cam is not rich compared to Bill Gates, Jayz etc who have been rumored to be in this "society".

There is no evidence of the illuminati, and if there was isn't it supposed to be the richest people of the world in it? Cam is not rich compared to Bill Gates, Jayz etc who have been rumored to be in this "society".

I don't believe in it at all. I'm just messing around quoting rap lyrics. And if there was some type of secret society, I don't think Jay is a part of it. It's all dumb if you ask me.

Lack of education is the problem here. Anyone with basic scientific knowledge knows this crap is absurd. However, this is how religion, astrology, creationism, eugenics, Santa Clause, etc. all get their start: through uneducated masses who look for patterns in unrelated stimuli.

Archived