• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Moore puts up another ridiculous day

TheRealDeal

If I was a Fins fan I would be pissed.

I'm not surprised Moore is playing well though. The season is over and they have nothing to play for, essentially the pressure is off. Reminds me of a couple good games he had here with the Panthers.

Dude isn't a starting QB in the NFL, but you could do a lot worse than him as a #2.

uhm, the dolphins may "have nothing to play for," but the idea that Moore has nothing to play for is asinine, since he's playing for his very livelihood at this point. If he was terrible he'd get cut and likely be out of the league next year. There is a ton of pressure on him to perform, because if he doesn't he's not going to be playing football. More than that, this is a team that was really struggling before him and it's not as if all he has to do is ride on the success of others.

TRD, i think you need to take your nutthuggin' over to dolphins message board and try to convince their fans that he is THE TRUTH; THE ANSWER to their prayers...

as for the rest of us......................meh.....

.....wait.... i bet you already have tried.

I'm not a Dolphin fan

Archived