• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Moore puts up another ridiculous day

TheRealDeal

98 total QBR (highest in the league, again)...149 yards, 3 tds first half

Just another great performance from Moore and the best part, Marshall wasn't even involved. Guys like Charles Clay, Fasano, Bush, Hartline, Bess all got in on the action, which isn't Moore's style. He usually feeds his #1 to death. He's playing very well as of late.

Big showdown on Thursday night. It's gonna be a good game me thinks.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/story/_/id/7249840/nfl-week-11-total-qbr-leaders

Side Note: Moore also has 2 of the 5 best games this season by any QB.

Very pedestrian he is, even at his best. :lol: http://espn.go.com/blog/statsinfo/post/_/id/32442/moore-is-better-98-0-qbr-best-in-week-11

So how about the showdown on Thursday between two very hot teams.

Dolphins defense hasn't allowed a TD in 3 games. They mixed in a ST TD and Bush continues to score points. Their offense with Moore has 11 TDs in 16 Red Zone trips and they look better each game.

Should be a great match up

Matt Moore is insanely better than Chad Henne. Chad always played it safe in the redzone, Moore has a cut throat instinct that says "we arent kicking a fuging field goal here" and he puts it in the damn endzone. I love watching him jump around, hug the guys, pump his fists etc.

There was one time early in the game yesterday, where Reggie Bush had his shoe stepped on and he had a "flat tire", he tried to leave the field, the OC told him to stay, reggie hurried to the huddle and bent down to fix his shoe, so Matt had to call a timeout.....the guy then walks like a bad ass towards the sideline and starts fuging laying into the OC!! and even Sparano. They had to calm him down a bit.

dude wants to win, and he knows this is a huge opportunity for him. Like the OP said, he was spreading it around beautifully, and Thursday is going to be a gigantic event for him......Dallas was the original team that signed him.....he can really make a statement on national tv, Thanksgiving, against a good Cowboy team.

Lets see what Moore can do! I am so friggin ready!!!!!

Glad to see your tune change in favor of Moore. The more Moore gets to play, the more believers he will have.

Thursday is a huge test but I have no doubt that if the defense shows up like they have the last 3, they'll continue to roll.

My tune is the same. I liked Matt Moore when I watched him play here in Charlotte. I just never thought he would be a franchise qb. 3 games against the redskins, chiefs and bills wont change that. But he is still impressing the hell out of me.

It's going to hurt so bad when they hand him the keys and he poos the bed again :(

:lol: Your definition of "hand the keys" is suspect at best.

Just another bitter person that Miami, who everyone says is worse than the Panthers, is winning with Moore, more than the Panthers are and Moore is playing better than their boy.

Archived