• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Why does no one want Quinton Coples?

CardiacCats

because we already have hardy, johnson, applewhite, and now the emergence of the great kieser soze.

we need a DT who is not on rollerblades or a revolving door.

and we need more LB help.

Agree that DT help is needed. However, taking a DT at #1 would not be a short term help. It would merely add another rookie to the rotation. DT's not named Suh take 2-3 years to develop in the NFL.

I would rather get Edwards back and maybe another vet.

I want either Kalil or Morris in this year's draft. Blackmon would be tempting and we need an OLB, but OL and DB MUST be priorities. Do not see an OLB in the projections at this time that would be worth a Top 5 pick.

I want either Kalil or Morris in this year's draft. Blackmon would be tempting and we need an OLB, but OL and DB MUST be priorities. Do not see an OLB in the projections at this time that would be worth a Top 5 pick.

Kalil is tempting, but as for OLB and DB, there may not be one worth taking, i say take the best player on the board and if that's a WR then go with it.

So you watched one game where he performed well and you think we should draft him in the first round. I'm sorry but there is a reason nobody has mentioned him on these boards. We have much bigger needs.

He has performed well his entire tenure at UNC. Easily one of the most consistent defensive players in the ACC. Problem is, we don't need DE. End of story.

Archived