• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Its The Milk

I don't want to spoil the movie for anyone so hopefully you know what I am talking about.

spoil on my man....we'll pretend it's the Sons of Anarchy thread :)

We watched the work-print of the movie...most interesting thing about it to me was the wires attached to the actors and seeing scenes without the computer backgrounds painted in.

What a waste! I was very disappointed. I am glad I watched the leaked version. I would be very upset to have gone to the movies to see this. I just don't understand why Hollywood cannot stay true to the story. It was not a terrible movie, but being a huge Wolverine fan as a kid, and waiting my whole life for his feature film, it really let me down. Not to mention all the great characters that were in the previews, and that is about all the screen time they get. Why would Ryan Reynolds agree to play in a movie for all of 60 seconds. I don't want to say too much because I know a lot of people will see this movie, and like it, but the main plotline at the end is such a Hollywood cop out. No creativity at all.

2.5 out of 5 stars in my opinion

Archived