• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Its The Milk

The original miniseries? The one that introduced, I forget the name, but he was somw sorta vampire? And had 2 women helping Wolverine, one of which was formerly SpiderWoman? And the grey Hulk comes in around the 5th issue?

But I do agree, they do focus more on quantity than quality. Letting B.Singer leave to direct SupermanReturns instead of X3 was a horrible mistake...

The one by chris claremont and frank miller. 1982 I think. Don't remember a vampire tho. Do remember wolverine standing on a pile of ninja corpses saying "I'm the best there is at what I do..." Yea, and grey Hulk/Mr. Fixit was thrown in there somewhere as well. Loved that poo.

Actually, on second thought, I don't think grey hulk came in 'till the original series in '88.

This is what I'm talking about...

wolverinevs.jpg

WolverineMini-Series1.jpg

The series I was talkin about was much later. It was after Logan left XMen, they were bringingthe New Mutants and X-Factor and the such. It was Wolverine solo, though. The claws were there when he was a kid, I guess, I just remember it differently. As long as the movie is good,I dont care.

Any word on the D.Negraneu thing? He's a pro poker player, makes reads like you wouldnt believe...

I agree with jangler, 'dank' describes one thing and one thing only. Although I used to have a cat named Dank...

The series I was talkin about was much later. It was after Logan left XMen, they were bringingthe New Mutants and X-Factor and the such. It was Wolverine solo, though. The claws were there when he was a kid, I guess, I just remember it differently. As long as the movie is good,I dont care.

Any word on the D.Negraneu thing? He's a pro poker player, makes reads like you wouldnt believe...

I agree with jangler, 'dank' describes one thing and one thing only. Although I used to have a cat named Dank...

Yeah but apparently they were bone or some shenanigans. Dank Dankity Dank to all my DANK supporters!

i was a bit mean. she's not an ugly actress. in fact in googling her she is very pretty.

but she looks nothing like emma frost.

newactress.jpg

I can agree with that. Who would you have picked though? I can't think of anyone off the top of my head.

Archived