• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

X-Men Origins: Wolverine

Its The Milk

I just hope they stay true. From what Ive seen in the previews, hes got his claws as a kid. Um, no. I get them having to use literary license, like him and Sabretooth not knowin each other in the first movie, but the claws as a kid? C'mon...

On a side note Ive read that Daniel Negraneu has a part in the film. Dont know how big of a part, but could be interesting...

I just hope they stay true. From what Ive seen in the previews, hes got his claws as a kid. Um, no. I get them having to use literary license, like him and Sabretooth not knowin each other in the first movie, but the claws as a kid? C'mon...

On a side note Ive read that Daniel Negraneu has a part in the film. Dont know how big of a part, but could be interesting...

they shoulda just stuck to the original miniseries imo. Japan, ninjas, etc. Then they coulda gone back and told the origin story. They always try to cram too many goddamned characters into these movies and it makes them weak.

they shoulda just stuck to the original miniseries imo. Japan, ninjas, etc. Then they coulda gone back and told the origin story. They always try to cram too many goddamned characters into these movies and it makes them weak.

The original miniseries? The one that introduced, I forget the name, but he was somw sorta vampire? And had 2 women helping Wolverine, one of which was formerly SpiderWoman? And the grey Hulk comes in around the 5th issue?

But I do agree, they do focus more on quantity than quality. Letting B.Singer leave to direct SupermanReturns instead of X3 was a horrible mistake...

I was very skeptical of the claws as a kid thing as well. My room mate came in and explained it to me and I kept telling him " No, Wolverine got his claws from an experiment when he was in his adult years. " He kept trying to convince me that I was wrong. Upon watching the movie I get it now. I am not a X-Men loremaster or anything but it definitely makes sense from the casual X-Men fan.

I don't want to spoil the movie for anyone so hopefully you know what I am talking about.

Archived