• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Dolphins 2 pt favorites over Bills

TheRealDeal

I've recently been going down to my buddies house in Pacific Beach for the games.

My Sunday routine the last two weeks:

Wake up at 8, kiss the wifey goodbye as she leaves for work.

Take two dags that have been up for a solid 3 hours to the park so they will wear themselves out. They run, I chase them, we play fetch, they play with other dogs, all in all a great time to be outside. We get home about 9:20. They go so hard when the first get there that they are pretty pooped from that and will sleep till 4.

Quick shower, out of house by no later than 9:35am.

On road, going 80 to buddies house. It's 30 miles and I never leave myself enough time. Before I hop on freeway, grab a red monster and a can of chew. Pound monster, insert chew.

Get to buddies house where they are still sleeping and hungover except for one friend.

He smokes a blunt. We cycle through many games until we find the ones we like. He's a huge "Sir Cameron Newton: Leader of Men, Lover of Puppies...Esquire" fan. Huge. Calls him Scam as a joke but was never a Panther fan before but is now. +1 for the huggers.

Other buddies wake up randomly throughout the morning. I usually pay one of them to get me breakfast burrito of some sort. When the burrito arrives (around 11 or 1130) I remove the dip and eat.

Halftime is closing in. Usually my pooing time. Friend #1 usually wants to get a quick sparring session in before second half begins so we do. I keep telling him he needs to get in the gym ASAP but he doesn't want to.

Second half begins. By this time I've usually chugged about a liter of Cola. Insert dip #2 and relax.

Dolphins 2-0

henne what do you think the dolphins should do in the draft?

Quaterback, Right tackle, and double up on safety position. Also a seam busting TE would be nice.

I've recently been going down to my buddies house in Pacific Beach for the games.

My Sunday routine the last two weeks:

Wake up at 8, kiss the wifey goodbye as she leaves for work.

Take two dags that have been up for a solid 3 hours to the park so they will wear themselves out. They run, I chase them, we play fetch, they play with other dogs, all in all a great time to be outside. We get home about 9:20. They go so hard when the first get there that they are pretty pooped from that and will sleep till 4.

Quick shower, out of house by no later than 9:35am.

On road, going 80 to buddies house. It's 30 miles and I never leave myself enough time. Before I hop on freeway, grab a red monster and a can of chew. Pound monster, insert chew.

Get to buddies house where they are still sleeping and hungover except for one friend.

He smokes a blunt. We cycle through many games until we find the ones we like. He's a huge "Sir Cameron Newton: Leader of Men, Lover of Puppies...Esquire" fan. Huge. Calls him Scam as a joke but was never a Panther fan before but is now. +1 for the huggers.

Other buddies wake up randomly throughout the morning. I usually pay one of them to get me breakfast burrito of some sort. When the burrito arrives (around 11 or 1130) I remove the dip and eat.

Halftime is closing in. Usually my pooing time. Friend #1 usually wants to get a quick sparring session in before second half begins so we do. I keep telling him he needs to get in the gym ASAP but he doesn't want to.

Second half begins. By this time I've usually chugged about a liter of Cola. Insert dip #2 and relax.

Dolphins 2-0

TL;DR

Archived