• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

IMO... Our RB's are

TruCatzFan

Primed for a Big day in Detroit. I think that the Detroit pass rush will over pursue; and run themselves out of position on running plays. I personally believe that one of them if not both, will have a huge game this coming Sunday.

I haven't bothered to look at DET's defense against the run. I just know that they are going to be so focused on getting to Cam that the run game will prosper as a result of this.

I think now will be as good a time as any for "Double Triuble" to make an appearance.

(Please God, help this team find their strengths and play to them this week)

I think we are probably going to come out doing what we always do, and the two will probably get about a combined 12-15 runs.

Sucks, but that is the way it's been all season, and I don't see it changing now, even if it's to the detriment of the team.

Yeah, I was pissed off at this first of all. We got too much money invested and 2 great RBS. But, Rivera wants Cam to be a passer. So I respect what he is doing.

Thing is, I don't think we have much interest in running the ball.
which really is, a damn shame!

Woud make it easier to exploit coverages deep.

With the threat of cam as a runner/misdirection, the cutback lanes will be there as defense over pursue.

I know so many dislike foxball, but the run, when executed, is more difficult to defend than the pass.

If the offense could not shoot itself in the foot with penalties, it could dictate the tempo of the game, by keeping the lions defense on it's heals.

i want to see balance out of our offense. I've seen what cam and the offense can do throwing the ball, now i want to see how much more explosive it can be with or running game a healthy part of the attack.

which really is, a damn shame!

Woud make it easier to exploit coverages deep.

With the threat of cam as a runner/misdirection, the cutback lanes will be there as defense over pursue.

I know so many dislike foxball, but the run, when executed, is more difficult to defend than the pass.

If the offense could not shoot itself in the foot with penalties, it could dictate the tempo of the game, by keeping the lions defense on it's heals.

i want to see balance out of our offense. I've seen what cam and the offense can do throwing the ball, now i want to see how much more explosive it can be with or running game a healthy part of the attack.

Some balance sure would be nice wouldn't it? But as Cat's Growl said, I doubt we come out with a very different strategy at all. :prrr:

Yeah, I was pissed off at this first of all. We got too much money invested and 2 great RBS. But, Rivera wants Cam to be a passer. So I respect what he is doing.

Yeah Rivera said he's taking the appropriate amount of tme to develop Cam the correct way. Its going to pay off in the long run. Once Cam is set the offense should balance out and double trouble will be back!

I like the optimism, but honestly I don't have any idea what the team will do on sunday. :confused: I have no confidence in anyone really, not after last week. I hope that the running game can get going, and if it does it will be because of Stewart not Williams. That team was beaten less than five minutes into that game and then quit.

Archived