• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trap game?

Cyclonus

I think after the last two games, Rivera and Chud might actually try and win this game. Get Cam under center rest his shoulder and run run run all damn day.

I like the idea, but the Lions are pretty damn stout up front. They barely ever blitz b/c they get constant pressure with their front 4

The Lions just had a physical game against the Bears. After their game against the Panthers they have a short week to prepare for the Packers on Thursday (thanksgiving). I smell a trap game. The Panthers are gonna catch them looking ahead! :D

27-24! Panthers win!

Impossible score.... This means that Mare will have to make 2 field goals and all of his extra point attempts.

Magic 8ball says "not likely"

This will be a competitive game and that won't be a "trap". Both teams got beat up last week and both will be motivated to improve this week.

I was pretty sure Carolina had all the motivation they needed last week after dropping some really close contests. I figured they would leave it all out on the field in a very winnable game against the Titans. Bottom line is, one or two players on this team are motivated, the rest show up for their check. I'm personally sick of hearing excuses for the Panthers, they need to show up and win whether it's considered a "trap" game or not.

Archived