• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Trap game?

Cyclonus

The Lions just had a physical game against the Bears. After their game against the Panthers they have a short week to prepare for the Packers on Thursday (thanksgiving). I smell a trap game. The Panthers are gonna catch them looking ahead! :D

27-24! Panthers win!

don't care how they happen as long as wins happen.

that said, i don't see how anyone could be all that optimistic about seeing our guys play the way they did last week and then going to a very pissed lion's den.

we don't have anyone named daniel on the team so i don't like our chances.

After this past Sunday I am more worried about the panthers heads than the Lions. But after the beatdown the Bears gave the Lions, I think they will be looking for payback.

Couldn't the same be said for the Panthers after their own said beatdown this past Sunday?

The dirty little secret is that the Lions are susceptible to the run, the question is if our coaches will try to attack that weakness.

I think after the last two games, Rivera and Chud might actually try and win this game. Get Cam under center rest his shoulder and run run run all damn day.

Archived