• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Race for the #1 Pick

TheRealDeal

Peyton Manning still hasn't been put on IR right? If he doesn't play then I definetly think the Colts will end up with the #1 pick.

However, if he comes in and plays the last 3 games of the season they'll be facing Tennessee, Jacksonville and Houston with Schuab on IR. They could win all three of those and if the Panthers lose to them as well that's 5 wins and Carolina could actually end up with the #1 pick.

I think we'll beat Indy though and split with TB and end up picking 2nd or 3rd.

Dolphins are playing a lot better than the Panthers and actually have a defense to help them out.

your hopes and dreams will be smashed once the dolphins draft Barkley, Jones, or Griffin in the first

and lol at people wanting to watch reggie bush over Cam

Reggie Bush has eclipsed the 100 yard mark twice, twice!!! in his career

Prime-time television ladies and gentlemen

Jones and Griffin aren't going to be immediate starters (if ever). Like I said in another thread, 11 teams have 3 or less wins. If they get to 6 or more, they would be left with a 30 year old rookie or drafting a different position.

Dolphins have won more games in the last 2 weeks than the Panthers have all season. With the stumbling Bills coming to town it could be 3 in a row. Then a big Thanksgiving day game against the Boys where anything can happen.

I don't know why my hopes and dreams will be crushed, I like Moore but I like a lot of players around the league and some of them aren't starters or HOF players.

Team W-L Opp W-L %

1 Indianapolis 0-10 .541

2 Carolina 2-7 .514

3 Miami 2-7 .524

4 St. Louis 2-7 .568

5 Minnesota 2-7 .572

6 Washington 3-6 .458

7 Arizona 3-6 .476

8 Jacksonville 3-6 .487

9 Philadelphia 3-6 .507

10 Cleveland 3-6 .514

11 Seattle 3-6 .524

Carolina sitting at #2. Really hurts our trade options. Looks like maybe Miami, Wash, AZ, Seattle in QB market.

A lot will change, just interesting

I think we'll have good trade options at #2 overall. Nothing in the ballpark of having the #1 but still an early 1st and 2nd should be fairly easy to pull off.

Whether they do or not I think teams will figure Miami is considering taking a QB and someone like Washington at #6 or Seattle at #11 might want to move up to take Barkley.

If we drop down to 3-5 then I think that will hurt our options alot more but both the #1 and #2 spots should be very tradeable.

Archived