• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Race for the #1 Pick

TheRealDeal

This again? I will never watch a Dolphins game. Their record is all I need to look at to know they suck. But if you want to try and pretend that Kansas City and Washington are world beaters, go right ahead.

Yet you watch Panther games and they suck right?

KC 4-5

Wash 3-6

Jax 3-6

Wash 3-6

:lol: Keep making yourself look more and more ignorant.

Believing they can and it actually happening are two different things. It's easy for you to sit there, not make any prediction, then declare yourself "right" in the end.

I know you don't watch games and post like an uninformed jackass. Carry on.

Come on now, don't get testy, n00b Phins fan. Don't let my TRDing of you ruin your day. All trolls need to be trolled themselves. Get used to it. I'll carry on as long as you do. Though I will admit, you seem less trolly lately. Did Zod or the guy who gave you your name back send you a sweet little PM?

Naw, I just actually watch the games and draw my conclusions from that, but I'll let you keep trolling. Reggie has had 3 good weeks in a row, as well as Marshall and Fasano. Defense is playing very well right now too.

Watch football games, you'll learn something.

...so you "missed" the panthers game but have been following the dolphins enough to be watching their games

hmmm

...so you "missed" the panthers game but have been following the dolphins enough to be watching their games

hmmm

Buddy is an old Gators fan, was watching Sunday Ticket at his place in PB, he wanted to see some Sexy Rexy play QB. We watched a lot of that game, watched a few others as well. Nobody wanted to watch Carolina get blown out and I didn't have a leg to stand on to make them.

Moore/Bush have people wanting to watch the Dolphins and I can't say I blame them.

My friends just aren't Panther homers. We prefer the NFL as a whole to one team. There weren't many good morning games on and the Dolphins/Skins game happened to be an exception, along with Pitt/Cin and watching Arizona beat Philly at the end.

No one wanted to watch Cam, not even the black guy that was there or his really black friend that no one knew.

Archived