• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Race for the #1 Pick

TheRealDeal

1. Colts 0-10 I see them winning 1 down the stretch without Manning. (Bye, Car, NE, Bal, Ten, Hou, Jac)

Final Prediction: 1-15

2. Rams 2-7 They should win a couple more with Lloyd, Bradford, and SJax (Sea, Ari, SF, Sea, Cin, Pit, SF)

Final Prediction: 5-11

3. Dolphins 2-7 They've been playing much better as of late but they have a tough remaining schedule. Could be a few more wins in there if they continue to gel. (Buf, Dal, Oak, Phi, Buf, NE, NYJ)

Final Prediction:6-10

4. Panthers 2-7 Rough game this week but they do get the colts in 2 weeks then Tampa. Depends on which team shows up but they could go 0-7 or win 2-3 more. (Det, Ind, TB, Atl, Hou, TB, NO)

Final Prediction: 3-13

5. Vikings 2-6 Look much more competitive with Ponder in the mix but play in a brutal division. (GB, Oak, Atl, Den, Det, NO, Was, Chi)

Final Prediction: 5-11

Thoughts?

Edit: Bolds are what I think will be Ws

I actually think they have a chance to win more than I show but they have to continue to play well. Their defense is coming together like many thought they would early in the season and the offense is moving the ball now which is great. That team should easily have 3 more wins right now and be a game out.

Naw, I just actually watch the games and draw my conclusions from that, but I'll let you keep trolling. Reggie has had 3 good weeks in a row, as well as Marshall and Fasano. Defense is playing very well right now too.

Watch football games, you'll learn something.

This again? I will never watch a Dolphins game. Their record is all I need to look at to know they suck. But if you want to try and pretend that Kansas City and Washington are world beaters, go right ahead.

Archived