• Welcome!

Register and log in easily with Twitter or Google accounts!

Or simply create a new Huddle account. 

Members receive fewer ads , access our dark theme, and the ability to join the discussion!

Matt Moore leads Dolphins to second straight win

TheRealDeal

He also had a rushing td in the Giants game. If it wasnt for the defense sucking for a lot of the losses Moore would be sitting pretty with 4 or 5 wins.

not to mention the bullshit penalties that completely changed the complexion of some games... Panthers fans like to bitch but the Fins seem to have it just as bad.

imo Moore has done an admirable job coming in. It's too bad that he will knock the fins out of contention for Luck, but I am glad he is getting wins. He's not a bad QB, and given even a bit of support he can look pretty darn good.

With the amount of teams with 3 wins or less (11/32), he could play them out of a top QB and possibly play himself into another chance at a starting gig.

I'd fuging kill myself, because let's be real, I watch every second of every dolphins game, sometimes twice. He is a good, serviceable backup, the Texans wish they had him right now, but he is NOT.....I repeat....NOT....a franchise QB that will win you a superbowl. It just isn't there. I love the guy off the field, and his fire on the field (pumping his fist, jumping around after running for first downs), but it is what it is /end Fox'ism

Well Delhomme wasn't really a franchise QB who's gonna win you a Super Bowl but we were a few plays away from winning a SB with him.

Everybody would love to have Breesus or Rodgers but there are teams who have won Super Bowls with average QBs. The Ravens and Redskins come to mind. Also, as a Dolphins fan, you should know better than anyone that even the greatest QB doesn't guarantee you a SB

Well Delhomme wasn't really a franchise QB who's gonna win you a Super Bowl but we were a few plays away from winning a SB with him.

Everybody would love to have Breesus or Rodgers but there are teams who have won Super Bowls with average QBs. The Ravens and Redskins come to mind. Also, as a Dolphins fan, you should know better than anyone that even the greatest QB doesn't guarantee you a SB

Agreed, but there are better qb's than matt moore available in the draft this year, I am saying I'd be upset if we pass on one of those qb's for the future, cause Matt Moore looked serviceable on an 0-7 team against a few bad teams.

Your post might have been relevant in 2004, but in 2011 it's not.

What he say?

He appreciate my support?

Edit: That's one of the main reasons I support him. I think he's always been a down to earth guy who has had to work hard to get where he's at and hasn't really had any road that was easy, even going back to high school. I know there are lots of stories like him but I think he has a lot of talent as well, just been in some very unfortunate situations.

What he say?

He appreciate my support?

Edit: That's one of the main reasons I support him. I think he's always been a down to earth guy who has had to work hard to get where he's at and hasn't really had any road that was easy, even going back to high school. I know there are lots of stories like him but I think he has a lot of talent as well, just been in some very unfortunate situations.

just heard bits and pieces but he was really thankful about playing in carolina and didnt bash the team and was happy for another opportunity. Thats most of what i heard.

Archived